Reviews for May This Be Love, Or Confusion?
Tasan chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
OH! I'm really enjoying have to keep going! and hurry about it! lol!
r.mai chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
aw... and there's no more. welps, until next time! _ keep writing.
r.mai chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
da da da dun... snog of death. ha ha ha. hope the awkwardness gets resolved next chapter. ha ha.
r.mai chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
yay! _ kiss! kiss! kiss! ha ha ha. i wonder how draco's gonna kill him... ;
r.mai chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
bah. iunno. dun ask me. ha ha. blackmail not nice. ;
r.mai chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
; why does harry always have to go to the infirmatory? lol.
r.mai chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
lol. i like. yups. can't articulate words right now. sorry. next chapter.
r.mai chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
ha ha. interesting so far .
cara macree chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
*whistles* Wow. Interesting.

Although at times the vocabulary seems a bit too articulate for two teenage boys, it's still a very well-written fic.

Continue soon, please!
yuyin chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
I love this story,

please keep going and update soon~!
CrowX chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
Hey, thats really great, I love this story. It is really good, no character is out of line, I like this rivaltry. Sorry for my bad english, its easier to read than to write.

Please go on, will you.

Im waiting for the next chapter.

CU Crow
Romulus chapter 5 . 1/14/2003
I am looking for words to describe this story. I really don't think there are any, so I'll just say 'Woah'. Woah. That was awesome! It is so well written and I can totally, like, feel what they're feeling. This is going on my favorites list. Write more!
Sailor Grape chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
I like this fic. I think it's because we get both of their thoughts and opinions on the situation, which makes everything easier to understand. I am very much enjoying it so far, although I will say that the ending of this chapter was way beyond mean! That was a bad place to leave off! I really want to see what both of their reactions to the kiss will be. Post more soon!
Catrina Flame chapter 3 . 12/2/2002
very typical cyanide writing... I like it!

Why didn't I get to beta this whole chappie? *pouts* Have you *gasp* found someone else *sniff*? Sorry, I think it's a side effect of the SNOW!

Keep up the magnificent work!

Nicole chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
I see potential here, but try to ease up on the boys calling each other "beautiful" in the future. This word is overused (O);. Why not "handsome" or some other adjectives that the boys would more likely use? Also, be more subtle. The questions of "why am I lusting after so and so, and this is so very wrong" have been used heavily in a slew of other fics. Those are perfectly good questions for Harry and Draco to ask in a situation like this, but... oi. Just try to not hit the audience over the head with them and their lustful feelings. Otherwise it just feels cliche and anvilicious (yes, I'm using a made up word implying the weight of an anvil) to me.

Please don't think that I don't like your fic, because I really do enjoy it. In fact, your third chapter was VERY good. I thought that the way you handled Harry and Draco there was done very well, and the way you describe their physical and emotional pain is well put and believeable in the realms of their characters. You get better with each chapter, so do keep writing.