Reviews for Falling to Fall
I hate you. This is not okay. ABSOLUTELY NOTT TT -loved it-
swagmine chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
why
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
so sad, so so sad and so ic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
good job. :") i felt like gross sobbing, but haha, i dont want puffy eyes. the muted i love yous tho. now im gross sobbing.
raihime27 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
it FEELS! it FEELS... though I was not happy that both gave up, they can be selfish mits before their death.. it hurts. amazing...
OwlGirl98 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
That was beautiful - you are a true artist! *Cries*
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I can't believe that I'm crying so much, if the series end up like something like this I'll be bawling into teara but pleased too. AMAZING STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh look at that, my heart broke into a million pieces yet again. Hahahaha why :'
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was one of the best LeviHan stories ever! Really :) You've portrayed everything so great and they were IC too.
Awesome job!
Yoooo chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You should make a second chter like what happened in doctor who when Amy and rory jumped cus dis is a noooooo TT
Anon chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
my heart! all the feels! it hurts! ;_;
this was such an amazing story! even though it's sad,
there are only a few fanfics that brings me to tears, and this is one of them
maplecat chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow! You are amazing writer! This is so beautiful written and freaking sad but sooo beautiful! This is amazing piece of work,it breaks my heart,you did a good job! Brilliant I'm gonna fav this fic!
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Jesus christ man! Like wtf? That was so...amazingly depressing (well snk is kinda depressing), but this was on a different level of depressing. I loved it, u hav a gift for writing, I can tell, so just keep up the good work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »