Reviews for Reparations
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Sequel?
carbo21 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Nearly had me in tears! Especially with Gilbert! Italy Is sooooooo sweet! Excellent, excellent story!
Not wanna log in chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
;-; don't get me wrong, those are happy tears :,,)
The Confederacy chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
I hope all the countries cry and feel bad for what they did to Germany. . Sure, he deserved some of it, but not all. Lovely story.
dishomestuckchick chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
SO FREAKIN KAWAII
Elliot Rose chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is my first time reading a Hetalia fic. I was not at all disappointed! Germany and Italy are so precious together, aren't they? Thank you for writing this lovely story. I'm going to give it a favorite!
amaya-tendo chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I almost died from the sweetness. :)
artistreilly421 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
kara-hime24 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
what heart whelming chapter :D
BTW when will there be any smuts? Just joking XD
kara-hime24 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I think you should show us those 'few ways' in graphic means ;)
mylan604 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Well chapter 10, was one of the most intense moments that occurred between Germany and Italy, you defined While reading I did not need to imagine such scenes, especially the most tender was that both were first-timers with that act.
One detail I liked is the use of their human names and no name as a country, as in the confession of ludwig when I stop calling him to tell Feliciano Italy and the surprise was to hear that, suggesting that this privacy only given to someone special and not just anybody.
In this chapter, was beautiful however something that can be let on in the first part is that even ludwig despite having exchanged vows feliciano sentimental, has a great fear that at some point it leave him, which was his first priority when looking to see if it was true or not, putting aside his own person and above all putting into Italian (completely forgetting the importance of wearing a garment if they hide their nakedness) was a very funny moment .
What I like even more is how you developed the ludwig and feliciano coexistence. Something that struck me was the lack of memory about her past Germany and the first memories you have about your brother beside him'm to understand that there is a great possibility that it is true holy roman empire?.
It was nice mention of Prussia, even though both are so different in appearance and personality, ludwig let not influence his relationship with his brother, because based on the manga germany never had people / countries who cared or show some affection for him, being up before meeting italy, his brother was his only shoulder you could lean emotionally.
A question was presented to me why that ludwig avoided calling her brother by his human name feliciano before, I was ashamed to speak against Italy or is there a major reason for that?
It was a nice touch germany gift, showing that the most valuable for Italy was his intention and dedication put into it regardless of the crisis in which it is located.
It saddens me that it is over, tempers friend will be waiting your next update. :D
Fluffytiger232 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Nooooo D: Prussia D; why must he be gone D: that is not awesome. But great chapter c: i enjoyed it and i wish you wouldnt end the story so soon D:
Fluffytiger232 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
More of this yaoi please owo