Reviews for A Master's Creation
Yes,we r still out there.
A bit confusing but it will be in Kurt's case.
But what r they?
R they good or evil?
Poor Kurt!
Always afraid of everything!
Waiting for your next chap!
Cloud Green chapter 14 . 7/28
(Sorry for the lateness, it's been chaotic!)

Ah my poor Kurt! It's easy to forget mythical creatures are never as innocent as Disney would have us believe. The pixies had me fooled for a minute. Such a chapter of despair but wonderfully written and the true horror of Kurt's situation was brought out brilliantly. I especially loved the naivety of his perception of the outside world relating to the only home he knows. The story up to now has pretty much been in part-preparation because though Kurt has felt fear and confusion etc before, this is like an alien planet and I loved reading all the inner thoughts and outward bursts for Blaine. Speaking of which, I can't wait until he's back. He's such an evil git but right now I just want what Kurt wants: Blaine to be holding his pet and telling him everything is alright. Are we going to find out what happened to Daniel and Jeff in the next chapter with Blaine's return to the story? I hope so, but I trust your pacing judgement so I look forward to the next chapter anyway! Thanks for writing this!
I hate mosquitos chapter 14 . 7/27
It is great to read the next chapter.

I hope for poor Kurt that Blaine comes to his rescue soon.
the-power-of-love chapter 14 . 7/27
oh nooooo poor Kurt I hope Blaine finds him soon ad bad as that would be for some of the readers I think it would be great
WHAT JUST HAPPENED I NEED TO AN UPDATE ON BLAINE AND WHAT THE HELL KURT NEEDS TO BE FOUND LIKE YESTERDAY
LvSammy chapter 14 . 7/27
omg ..thanks for this...it was worth the wait...I loved it ...but I was hoping Blaine would show up in the end...I cant wait for more! Awesome!
Liss chapter 14 . 7/25
Great update! I'm still reading
The Fabulous A.J chapter 14 . 7/26
God, I love this story so much! Please continue! I love when you update, just wish it was more frequent :) Can't wait for the next chapter to see if Blaine saves him.
Ionaadsila chapter 14 . 7/25
We as adults don't always remember how scary the world can be to someone lost & alone with no knowledge of what / how things are. Way to put that into words. I especially liked Kurt's response to cutting his arm & the werewolf eating the bunny - his red liquid and sewing the bunny before his cotton falls out. Looking forward to future updates.
Marierux chapter 14 . 7/25
Omg Kurt :c

Que paso con Daniel y Jeff?

Saludos desde Chile :)
Ascendead Master chapter 14 . 7/25
Poor Kurt! I want Blaine to rescue him but at the same time Blaine is a manipulative jerk.. :(
This was a really good chapter and I look forward for the next update! It's understandable if you're busy though, so please don't worry about taking your time!
Andrea Criss York chapter 14 . 7/25
Poor Kurt. Gosh I missed you, dont leave us again
Alexanderlover31 chapter 14 . 7/25
Oh no poor Kurt! I can't wait to see what happens when Blaine finds out he's missing!
whitegardenia5 chapter 14 . 7/25
Thanks for this update!
UPDATE UPDATE chapter 13 . 7/19
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE