Reviews for A Master's Creation
the-power-of-love chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
oh snap
Cloud Green chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
What a wonderful chapter! I'm so sorry it took so long to read it, but I'm so glad I was able to read it all in one sitting instead of parts spaced out over a few days. At last Blaine is back! Truly incredible piece of writing, thank you for uploading! I think parts I truly love is when we follow the narrative as all-knowing readers but then a flash into Kurt's mind reminds us how uneducated and naive he is such as when he viewed the boy as the same species - vampire pets. Agh, and the pets all looking the same part was so sneaky! I truly felt for Kurt once again, being messed around with by practically everyone. And...yeah I got all upset about Kitty... :( Is it strange that even though Kurt is still in an awful position reunited with Blaine that I still desperately wanted Blaine to just give in and run to free Kurt from the cage so they could resume 'normal' life? Can't wait to read it all from Blaine's view and find out what happened to everyone. :D
Yuriko chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
Hell yes,Blaine's been planning it
all whole easy escape
is just so Kurt!
Being tricked for whole life.
I also worry for miserable
Daniel in Seb's hands.
But your plotting became
more puzzle like and it's
somehow more exciting
in some ,keep
going!I'll be with U till
the end!Update soon,plz?
I hate mosquitos chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Poor, traumatized Kurt. Though I am glad for him that he is back in what he perceives as the safety of Blaine's arms.

I look forward to the next chapter.
LvSammy chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
OMG...wow...this is incredible. I can't wait for more...OMG...I hope you update soon or I might die!
Liss chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Great update! I love this story
Loony chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Pure perfection! I love this soooo much. Gahhhh.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter! Blaine is so disturbed but I can't help but want him and Kurt together. I'm really excited to see what his thoughts were while Kurt was all alone, thanks for updating!
Andrea Criss York chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
really good, i like this story pretty much!
Alexanderlover31 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter! I can't wait to see the next chapter when u show how Blaine reacted to Kurt running away!
YaDiva chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
I hate to say it, but thank goodness Kurt is back with his Blaine.
Miss Invernal chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Omg please update I wanna know what happens next! Does Blaine punish Kurt or does he believe him that Daniel and Jeff tricked him?
Ahhhhhhhh chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
Poor kurt, please update soon.
This is so good.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
This story is life.
J chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Excellent chapter! I like how you have Kurt's chatacterization and innocent personality down very well. The way you write him is very cute. I can't wait for more.