Reviews for Camp SYS!
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Okay, okay! This next chapter should be it, the finals of SYS!

Morgan: Not sure if I can still ship Cole and Rex together. :3

Me: Oh c'mon man, irrelevant to what I said!

Morgan: Well, now that you put it that way... ._.

Me: Oh well *sweat-drops*. I can't wait for the hottest updates; I can't believe Rex and Cole got to work it out!

Morgan: And I'MA MISS CAMP, WWWAAAHHHH!
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
such an awesome chapter. but what about my oc falling in love.
Nightlingale chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Poor Cole and Rex! T.T they need to fix things before it ends up blowing up the whole camp XD. Oh and if it's not too late, can I change Aurora's song to "Safe" by Britt Nicole?
Vulpix's Fire chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Great chapter and I just realized I didn't send in a song request if it's not too late I choose for Sky is "Hero" by Skillet. Sorry
nellabean chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
AHHHH! I'm sorry for my late reviews! You can seriously blame my internet provider for taking away my internet access *shakes fist angrily*
Anyway, now that I'm back I can finally review this wonderful adventure!
OHMYGOD things are so intense! There's so much going on and its amazing. I love how you're giving each character their time to shine with the rehearsals of their songs. And I'm loving the friendships even more. Emman and Kiara's little moment was super cute, especially when Kiara said *be Emma*. Oh, my heart fluttered a little.
I'm finding myself loving Morgan more and more with the way you portray his laid back personality like that. He's so cute!
REX AND COLE! It's obvious that they hate doing this to each other, but they're both too stubborn. I wonder how this will turn out. I wonder how the campers will cope with the camp coming to an end!? Man, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is too good, Show!
beyzbatz chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Nice chapter! Kiara encouraging Emma was really cute. I really hope Rex and Cole's fight will end soon as well. Looks like Sierra and Kiara's war is going to end soon as well. Please update soon!
The Lonely Potato chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Awww the bromance between Rex and Cole is so awesome! The drama is so intense. I think the whole don't sing the entire thing until SYT is a great idea. Update soon!
Starling Cosmos chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
This was a fun to read and I hope their Rex and Cole's bromance restores somehow.
beyzbatz chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Wow, the fight between Rex and Cole is getting heated and fabulous chapter like always!
Grace Of Flame chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Me: Wow...that was so sad *cries a bit*
Kiara: Okay. Rex and Cole need a punch in the head. I mean what am i gonna do without my best friends.
Me: *Sniff* I didn't know you loved them, Kia
Kiara: They are like brothers to me. And if it's nessasary i would push them in the lake to cool off.
Me: You do have a heart?!
Kiara: *rolls eyes* whatever. Could i change the song. It would be If i lose Myself by OneRepublic. Thanks if it's possible.
Me: Great Chapter btw and i'm looking forward to the next
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Okay, wow this story is like heated man. Although I did enjoy them rehearsals

Morgan: Yup, that one song from Despicable Me 2, it's in my head now.

Me: And about Rex and Cole...I mean wow.

Morgan: Well I tried to make them work it out, but..you know -_-

Me: Well let's see what's happens next, y'know after part 2 of rehearsals! So update soon! :D
LunarStarEclipse chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Interesting. Rex...Cole...Stop fighting!
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to see what happens.
Nightlingale chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Ohhh drama nooo! Cole don't leave T.T! And I'll have Aurora sing "Sophmore Slump or Comeback of the Year" by Fall Out Boy
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
It was a good chapter intense anger for Cole and Rex thou
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013