Reviews for Camp SYS!
nellabean chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Found a song! MKTO - Thank you. :)
MsSingingGirl chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Emma wants to sing Royals by Lorde. She'll play piano too. It'll be just her singing and playing. Sorry it's a little late.
The Lonely Potato chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
This was an awesome chapter! As for the song, I think she should sing Headphones by Britt Nicole. It just suits her.
Dark Shadows98 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I'm answering for Flame since she's still in coma.
It would be Every you every me by blind
nellabean chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
We're gonna need some more tissue boxes over here! *pats Cole on the back*
Cole: *sobbing hysterically.* Rex!
Rex: *Has no idea what's going on so goes and gets a soda*
Cole: Kiara, hold me...
Kiara: Don't. Touch. Me *goes and gets soda*
Cole: *Dramatically crumples to the floor*
Me: "Rolls eyes* Drama queen.

Oh gosh! Our bromance has been corrupted! But I must admit, it's a very welcome little drama thrown in there! I actually really like it! I agree with Kiara, it's entertaining! I wonder if the boys will make up? I wonder what's going to happen next?! GAH! SO MUCH WONDERING!

Oh man, I'm really feeling everybodys angst here knowing that Camp SYS is coming to an end. I'm preparing myself though, so I shouldn't shed too many tears! (I get attached to things far too much) haha!

Personally, I think the two songs you chose were amazing. They really illustrated the feels of this chapter and I couldn't help but get wrapped up in it.

The romance was as wonderful and fluffy as ever too. Man, you really know how to make me fall in love with a story.

As for the song, I'll PM it to ya ASAP. I just gotta go through my playlist because nothing's coming to mind! I promise I'll be quick!

Amazing work as always, show!
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
If my oc' gonna sing then he'll sing Happy by Pharell Williams!

Morgan: It's a cool song so yeah! ;D
LunarStarEclipse chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Aw, it's almost the end! I can't wait to see what happens! I want Yin to sing "People Like Us," by Kelly Clarkson.
beyzbatz chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Aww this story is going to end soon, it was so good. Loved the chapter and I want Sierra to sing A thousand years by Christiana Perri and play the guitar in it as well.
Starling Cosmos chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
This was a fun chapter to read. As for Ninel's song, I would say When You Look at Me by Christina Milian.
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter and for a song
Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
my o hikari will be singing naturally by selena gomez
nellabean chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
OH this chapter was so... how to put it? Full of sugar? hahahaha :)
I adored this chapter. You write romance so well, you keep it so sweet and cute and that's what I love. And you do it all without losing the humor. I personally find romance/humor a difficult genre to write, but my-my you pull it off excellently!
I'm sure that by now you know how highly I think of this fic and how much I love it. I feel Rex's pain when he says it's going to end soon. I DON'T WANT IT TO END! But I suppose, even the best of things must come to an end, right? And I'll be able to read this over and over again (I read it multiple times anyway, it's just that entertaining!)
You really make me love the other OCs like they're actually part of the canon MFB. That's because you bring them to life, you give them so much character and personality that it's impossible not to love this whole gang.
Seriously, this fic is incredible. I love it, I love it, I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vulpix's Fire chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Me: Awe that was so cute but I can't be believe that Camp SYS is going to end soon *Starts crying*
Sky: It's okay still going to be a few more chapters
Me: Yeah your right and you still get to be with Chris for a those chapters
Sky: *Blushing* Shut up!
Me: Anyways great chapter
Starling Cosmos chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
This was romantic indeed and I curious to know who does Dashan choose to be with.
The Lonely Potato chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Demon: D'aww so much romanceā€¦ and SSSUUUGGGAAARRR! I think of sugar too when someone says romance.

Gin: romance.