Reviews for Camp SYS!
beyzbatz chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
That was sooo cute and romantic! Please update soon!
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
That was very much full of romance but still very good I look forward for the next chapter
Grace Of Flame chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
That...was...the...cutest...chapter...i...ever...r ead. Girl, you are AMAZING! But i can't believe it's coming to an end. It was so hilarious and romantic at the same time.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Show! Yet again, you've come out with another hilarious chapter that I absolutely love! I'm starting to think that it's pretty much impossible for you to write something that doesn't put me in stitches! Throughout the whole thing, I'm constantly going from smiling like an idiot at the cuter parts to laughing like some sort of maniac. Because when I read, I'm quite vocal, I worry about the noises my family must hear coming from my bedroom. "HAHAHAH awww HAHAHAH, awwww that's so cute, HAHAHAH"
My favourite line: Rex whistled at all the girls "Whoa look at you Ladies, It would be unfortunate if one of your tops came off" Cracked me up.
And Rex and Cole insisting that they're not perverts until Kyouya proves them wrong. Oh, I almost died. I love how Morgan's always just chillin', taking everything in his stride. His yaoi fascination is a wonderful touch to the whole story too.
And Flame's going to be okay. I know she will. She's going to kick cancer's butt because nothing can keep her down. I'm sure this chapter will help her through recovery when she wakes up!
Seriously though, show. I adore this whole story. Whenever I get an email saying you've updated, I drop EVERYTHING and read. It's the best!
Gin and Tsubasa's moment was totally smile worthy. So, so, so cute!
The song was a great choice. I've never heard it but I like the lyrics, so to Youtube it is!
Oh, Rex! What do we have here? A little romance with the lovely Blaze for our dashing young camp manager?
CardBeyBrawl777 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Wow i never knew Rex was a i will pray for Flame to get better.
Grace Of Flame chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Sooo sweet! That was a really fun chapter and i loveee it. The GinxTubasa moment was so sweet. I also loved the Blaze and Rex moment.

Kiara: *singing love is in the air*

Okay...anyways i'm not really sure if i really know you, but thank you very much
Starling Cosmos chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
This was a fun chapter and I cannot believe how perverted Cole and Rex are, then again I was not surprised by this.
LunarStarEclipse chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Aw, so much cuteness and hilarity! Man, Rex and Cole are pervs. It's funny! And I really like that song! I hope Flame's alright at this moment.
The Lonely Potato chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
This chapter was so awesome! Rex and Cole are such pervs XD. I really hope Flame gets better quickly.
nellabean chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
I posted a review ages ago, but this site has been screwing up on me. Posting my reviews as guest reviews and sometimes failing to even POST! It's an outrage, I tell ya. AN OUTRAGE!
Anyway, I don't know if you even got my first review so I'm posting it again from memory. So if you end up with two almost identical reviews, blame it on Fanfiction.
Show! Yet again you've come out with something that I absolutely love. I'm starting to think that it's impossible for you to post something that doesn't put me in stitches.
I was constantly switching from smiling like a moron at the cuter parts, to laughing like some sort of Ryuga style maniac. Because I'm such a vocal reader, I worry about the sounds my family would have heard coming from my room. "HAHAHAHAH awwwww HAHAHAHAHA awwww that's so cute HAHAHAHAHA" Something like that.
I really liked the song choice even though I've never heard it I liked the lyrics so to Youtube it is!
And I love how Margan' always just chillin, taking everything in his stride. His yaoi obsession is a hilarious touch, too!
Tsubasa's and Gin's moment was too cute! So fluffy! I adored it!
Oh, Rex! DO we have a little romance on our hands for the lovely Blaze and our dashing young camp manager?
Cole: *sniffle* Yeah Rex! You 'da man, man!
Why are you crying?
Cole: It's just so beautiful... Rex might finally be finding his special lady.
-.- We're gonna need some tissues over here...
And don't worry. Flame's going to kick cancer's butt. She's a strong girl, and when she wakes up, this story is going to help her smooth through recovery. We all love her, I have faith that she'll be alright.
Seriously. When you post, I drop EVERYTHING and read. I just love this story so much, it's the best! :)
Dark Shadows98 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Girl, that was awesome! Thanks for thinking about Flame
beyzbatz chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Nice chapter! And we'll all pray for Flame!
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
this was funny and I really hope and pray for Flame's recovery and she be back to normal soon
midnightwolf chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I love this fic you sooo have to finish keep us (readers) wanting more !XD
Vulpix's Fire chapter 10 . 9/13/2013