Reviews for Camp SYS!
The Lonely Potato chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Yay! Swimming!
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Me: Hey dude, awesome stuff with that story! You're really cool and Morgan-

Morgan: Cole on my shoulder...that's cool man! It's all good! ;)

Me: Are you pervin' a dish Morgan?

Morgan: :P No, that's stupid.

Me: Well um, anyways! Keep up with the hottest updates! This one was spicy hot! XD
nellabean chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Oh showoff and Rexie! Even in a short chapter you manage to bring a little piece of your priceless humor into my morning!
Gin and Sky's trust bonding was hilarious! I knew it wouldn't go down well with them as soon as I read who would be partnering who!
Seriously, I love how, much you bring the OCs to life in this story. You really make them feel so real, all while succeeding to murder me with laughter every single update! I love this story so much and I don't want it to end. When it does, I'll read it over and over again just for Kicks!
I wish I could write more and tell you what a fantastic author you are until my fingers get sore from typing, but alas, I have to get my butt in the shower because I'm short on time.
And swimming? Oh, what wondrous, chaotic shenanigans await me next chapter?
Amazing, amazing work as usual!
Starling Cosmos chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
This was a fun chapter! I see that Ninel and Yin are starting off okay in their relationship... Not bad, Not bad at all. Keep up the great work.
Grace Of Flame chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
So cool. Sierra and Kiara are finally up on trusting each other.
Kiara: I had a sister named Sierra.
Me: Did you really had to say that?...Anyway i'm looking forward to the next chapter and if you don't mind could i change Kiara's swim suit. It would be a red one-strap bikini top with a black rose on the right side, black swim shorts with a red waistband and black laces. Thanks
Kiara: *glares at Rex,Cole and Kyoya* if you three idiots say something perverted. I'm goona kick you to pluto.
Me: okay someone needs lunch. Awesome chapter again
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
interesting for what well happen next?
beyzbatz chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Sweet! Please update this soon! It's just too good!
nellabean chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Showoff! That was such an amazing surprise, I was absolutely over the moon to read that me and Flame got to make Cameos in this! It's a massive honour considering how fantastic this story is! Thank you, thank you, thank you! *does happy dance*
Now as for the actual story, OHMYGODILOVETHISCHAPTER! Especially the beginning with Cole, Rex, Morgan and Kyoya. I could just picture Rex standing there, rubbing his hands together thinking that Kiara's life was his for the taking only to get pulled into the brawl. I laughed so hard when they all got their butts kicked by Kia that I think I may need some internal stitching because I've probably busted something!
And Morgan; "Fine. Rock, paper, scissors for it." absolutely killed me hahahaha Poor Ninel!
I loved Gin's outburst too, "Gin-Out by knuckle head, idiotic bastard Kovu." It so seems like something she would say. You're amazing at nailing OC personalities.
I feel bad for poor Aurora, but it was such a cute scene between her and Cole that I felt better haha :)
And the part with Kia and Kyoya... I was all like "Oh God, yes! They're going to kiss!" But then Rex exhibited his never failing ability to shatter a romantic moment in seconds. Then again, isn't that just one of the many reasons why we love him? :)
The end was soooooo cute! A perfect way to wrap up a perfect chapter, in my opinion. I adored it! :) I wonder what Kia's going to do with her win? Congratulations by the way, Kia!
And Rex is making Cole model? Why am I not surprised hahahaha
Cole: Don't hate me 'cause I'm cute.
Me: Cole, First, don't kid yourself bud. You're still grounded. And second, this is not the time to quote Beyonce. Don't make me show Aurora your failed attempt at the 'Single Ladies' dance.
Rex: I think we did pretty good on that dance to be honest.
Kiara: Remind me why I hang out with you two again?
Rex and Cole: Because you love us! Group hug!
Kiara: *Runs away*
Rex and Cole: *shrug and hug each other*

Anyway, amazing chapter as always! Thank you, thank you! You're fantastic! :)
The Lonely Potato chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
"Gin-Out by knuckle head, idiotic bastard Kovu"

I died at this part XD this story is awesome and I really loved the ending :). It was so sweet :) update soon!
Winter-Snow-Wolf chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
This was a cool chapter can't wait for the next one
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Awesome so far dude! And 3 cheers for Morgan Morgan: hey I won! Awesome bro! Moi: yup, it sure is! Hope you update soon! (_)
Grace Of Flame chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Me: *ultimate Fangirl squels* Girl you are AMAZING. That was a beautiful suprise you made me. I LOVE IT!
Kiara: *evil smirk* Oh, what about the boys have to do everything the Girls say, for 3 Days. I bet Gin would thank me for that. This is so amazing. I can't believe i won, thank you showoff. If i were at your place i would have hugged you already.
Me: Same here! Thanks i love the part where Kiara was demanding and Cole and Kyoya were like "Yes ma'am" that cracked me up. I feel sorry for Aurora, thought. And it was so close...so close and Kyoya would have kiss Kiara.
Kiara: Yeah thanks for busting in Rex
Me: Oh Kia we all know you love Kyoya, stop being so feisty.
Kiara: You created me.
Me:...true...Anyways i seriously can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it going my friend. You're wonderful.
Ryugafangirl Riga chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Form

(Newcomer)

First name: Kurotsu

Last name: Tsuki

Gender: Girl

Age: 12

appearance: (every little detail please) pale skin, black hair, her eyes give off some aura that makes people scared of her but also falls for her.

personality: a bit evil, like the half wings...

normal outfit 1: fingerless gloves that shows off her long and slim fingers that every girl wishes for, a black tank top, a white hoodie tied on her waist, a black super mini miniskirt , a beyholder locked on her thighs, white laced leggings, black boots, beylauncher kept on her forearm and a tiara like golden hairband tying some of her upper long black hair at the side.

normal outfit 2: a purple and black dress, two ponytails tied with the same hairband but in silver, black and silver sandals, ruby necklace.

sleepwear: a whole black dress with the words 'vampires are gonna suck your blood tonight' and bloody red designs.

swim wear: a gold and black strapped bikini with laces and crosses.

likes: dragons, vampires, bey (Gold version L-Drago Destructor), pizza

dislikes: fried chickens, fanboys, hot weather

friends: Madoka Amano, Tsubasa Otori, Dynamis, Kyoya Tategami, Ryuga Kishatu

enemies: Rago, Pluto, Doji, Zigguraut, Gingka Hagane (rival enemy)

crush: Ryuga Kishatu

fears: attacked by fanboys

Talent: Singing Japanese songs. (Especially the MFB theme song)

Secret: Comes from the real world and knows how to activate the portal to it.

Hope that you're still accepting OCs. Thanks.
Riga (Ryugafangirl)
Vulpix's Fire chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next and who wins.
nellabean chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Kiara and Kyoya cracked me up so much here. This chapter was exactly as hilarious and amazing as I was expecting. You never fail to satisfy me with a new fantastic chapter!
I loved Cole's "Here's Cole!" it reminded me of that scene in that movie 'The Shining' where Jack Nicholson jumps out all crazy like and yells "Here's Johnny!"
Oh my god, I would be so embarrassed if I were Blaze. She's gonna have your ass, Rex! hahaha
I seriously can't fathom how you keep coming up with all this comedic material. You must just have the most entertaining mind. Keep it coming, because you know how much I love it!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »