Reviews for Between a Mother and Daughter
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Carlotta Valentia is better off as an independent woman who doesn't need a man in her life, because he would just take time away from being with her child... but I see that you've completely taken out... about not needing a man in life... how convenient and out-of-character, here she acts more like a dumb useless teenager than a capable adult mother.

The only thing the Dragonborn does for her in this is to get Mikael (why would you be friend's with such a loser?) to leave her alone, gives her more money, somehow she can't cook so he has to do it, and saves her kid... that's it? She's won that easily... man are you one dumb backwards moron...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
wow, autocorrect actually helped with names, im suprised, it usually just messes up all of my nordic names
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
That was a gorgeous ending to an awesome story.
I think you described this story best by calling it a heartwarming story, cause that's exactly what this is!

Thank you again, my friend for another fantastic story.
I can hardly wait to see wat your next story will all be about!

Duesal Bladesinger chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I enjoyed it. Nice work!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Yep. Mila's reaction was spot-on.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Wow, that was fast...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
The dragon was a good plot device.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Nothing more sincere than a child's heartfelt words.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This made me smile.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It was a nice start.
Zero121 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
That was short, but good. Nice work.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Thank you very much for this short but sweet update!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Beautiful. Just...stunning, really. Nice emotional ending there. In fact, it was such a good ending that, for a moment, I thought that this story was completed. Thank God that this isn't so. These three make such an adorable family and who knows? Perhaps the family will gain another member in time?

Theshadow34 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Did just read all of the chapters and I can only say one thing. F**KING FANTASTIC MATE. I'm sitting and waiting for the rest of the chapters. Keep at it bro.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Saving her daughter is, of course, the most efficient way to win the heart of beautiful Carlotta!
What is a burned back to the Dragonborn when the outcome is as sweet as this?
Lucky bastard!