Reviews for Between a Mother and Daughter
Serial Killer PT chapter 7 . 3/29
For those who say that Carlotta is better alone, that's not true. She truly wants a man, but finding one that actually wants commitment instead of just wanting to sleep with her for one night and then abandoning her with her child, she doesn't want that kind of man.
The Dovahkiin conquered her heart because besides being handsome, he was quite a gentleman to her and to the most precious thing on Nirn to her, her daughter. And it was shown that he treated them with commitment and friendship. And if I recall correctly, there is a mod for Skyrim (now not only on fanfiction but also on Nexus) in which it allows you to marry Carlotta and adopt her child, so it is shown that Carlotta wants to marry, not just sleeping with every man that appears like a whore
Serial Killer PT chapter 4 . 3/25
Write more chapters, man, I csn't stop reading and imagining myself as the Dovahkiim, but please write more chapters for Akatosh's sake
Serial Killer PT chapter 5 . 1/23
Hey man I have a suggestion for you. I'm always good at giving an extra 1 or 2 chapters to a story and like why not making a chapter where Codlin brings a present gift for Milan and it is a puppy?
And like make an extra one where he brings her to ome visit to the Blue Palace but then they're shocked because the Dominion starts to attack?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Carlotta Valentia is better off as an independent woman who doesn't need a man in her life, because he would just take time away from being with her child... but I see that you've completely taken out... about not needing a man in life... how convenient and out-of-character, here she acts more like a dumb useless teenager than a capable adult mother.

The only thing the Dragonborn does for her in this is to get Mikael (why would you be friend's with such a loser?) to leave her alone, gives her more money, somehow she can't cook so he has to do it, and saves her kid... that's it? She's won that easily... man are you one dumb backwards moron...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
wow, autocorrect actually helped with names, im suprised, it usually just messes up all of my nordic names
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
That was a gorgeous ending to an awesome story.
I think you described this story best by calling it a heartwarming story, cause that's exactly what this is!

Thank you again, my friend for another fantastic story.
I can hardly wait to see wat your next story will all be about!

NOM
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I enjoyed it. Nice work!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Yep. Mila's reaction was spot-on.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Wow, that was fast...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
The dragon was a good plot device.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Nothing more sincere than a child's heartfelt words.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This made me smile.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It was a nice start.
Zero121 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
That was short, but good. Nice work.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Thank you very much for this short but sweet update!

NOM