Reviews for A Twist in Fate
kUkANAbAYbEE chapter 8 . 2/18
What happens at the bonfire? And is Sam and Hermione moving a little fast in this relationship? And is Teddy like his mom, can he change his hair color and things?
Paigeewagee chapter 8 . 2/14
So good post more i love it
Shonta chapter 8 . 1/21
Update Please! Wonderful story, u know. Will u follow canon with Bella, Jake and Edward. I don't think with Hermoine there Aro will not demand her to be turned. Plz update soon. Thx.
mbell185 chapter 8 . 1/20
Please continue this story! It's been months and I'm dying to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Please continue
mUmaRhz chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
plz update
sbolzzz chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon, I'm dying to read more
hateme101 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Love it
ladygoddess8 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I really like this story. I always thought Bella was a little insipid and pretty rude to Charlie. She might be a kind of nice girl but that changed when she became so obsessed with Edward.
Fl0ra chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Sooooooo is Hermione gonna tell the pack her whole life story like her experiences in the war. It would show them that she's not weak and is strong. I think Leah would respect her more. :D can't wait
meldz chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
i love it when the focus of this story is how Hermione establishes herself as a provider for Teddy. this is more than a shape-shifter meets witch story. can't wait for the next update.
meldz chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
funny, liking it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
My first crossovers and I really like it.
Carolyn12 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Aww it so cute!
I can't wait untill you update again.
maya31 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014