Reviews for Out of the Ether: A coda to Course: Oblivion
Cheile chapter 3 . 6/2
Heya, Jam – here for the last chapter :)

This is a fascinating little coda to this piece in considering tha the remaining silver debris might actually contain some remnant of the sentience it once possessed. Of course the sentience of Demon-Harry and Demon-Seven (though one could maybe hope for some of the others to be floating out there as well too). I love the idea that those pieces could somehow be picked up by a passing comet or ship or even just carried by the stellar winds, perhaps to another Demon planet where they can be reborn. Highly improbable but not impossible – the universe is vast and holds many mysteries that we will never fully know or understand.

This was a wonderful midnight read. So nice to have your classics up for reading again (hearts)
Cheile chapter 2 . 6/2
Heya, Jam – continuing on and reviewing chapter two for the Reviewathon over at CP :)

It's strange to see Seven so out of sorts and quiet – but I do like that, after she explains that her alcove wasn't malfunctioning, she eventually opens up to Harry and I'm not just talking about the "showing him" their Demon-counterparts' final moments since it was too hard to describe accurately (that's just a lovely bonus ;) this is the kind of K/7 moments we never got in the canon because the writers went and F'ed it all up :grumble:

Tom and B'Elanna showing up to interrupt them surprised me a little; I thought for sure that they'd be by themselves the whole time. It's so sweet that Harry helps Seven cover up the fact that she had cried a bit and gave her time to recover, especially since our Helmboy is in fine form, sharp elbowing from his other half or not. :P Though Lanna is no slouch either in the teasing department. But it's great because you're illustrating very subtly how it helps Seven calm down so that, by the time they leave, she's content to sit quietly with Harry and watch the stars go by and take comfort in his presence and silent support :sigh:

Love – off to the final chapter now!
Cheile chapter 1 . 6/1
Auntie Jam! Finally have come to meander down memory lane and into your classics :) (Also am reviewing for the Caesar's Palace Reviewathon – stop by sometime and say hi :)

I admit to not remembering this one beyond the title, so this read like new to me. I really like that you get into both Demon-Harry's head and Demon-Seven's in their final moments. Demon-Harry's is particularly poignant as he looks around the empty disintegrating bridge and imagines those who are already lost and feels their absence, as is his and Seven's first – and final – embrace.

On the real Voyager, obviously Seven got the message from her Demon counterpart from the way she's staring deer-in-headlights at the viewscreen but one is left wondering how much of the message she got. So I'm off to the next chapter to find out!
apexawesome chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
The living "Silver Blood" itself being from a living planet, was alive... so when they formed copy bodies of the Voyager crew, it''s a good chance they did have souls.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Great story!Thank you for writing a story for this pairing
Juddysbuddy chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I'm really glad that you are posting these stories here. I haven't read them in a long time and I'm really enjoying them. I like the idea of someone on Voyager knowing about the clones even just a little. I hadn't thought about the possibility that there might be additional clones still on the planet, but it does make it a little bit less sad, not much but a little. Great story!