Reviews for Making the Family Skeletons Dance
Zela Night chapter 5 . 8/9
Can you do a past!Loki X past!Sigyn?
Zela Night chapter 4 . 8/9
I wouldn't mind if you turned these stories into their own fic.
Zela Night chapter 3 . 8/9
I like these one-shots.
They are very creative and original.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Pweees. Mooooore.
Fai's smile chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Loki and Darcy as friends with benefits? I am not even sure, where that come from, but it sounds good.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Wow~
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Oh my gosh I love your story. You really must update this. As for number five I really enjoy it without romantic relationships. But Loki/Avenger friendship and Loki/Thor brother bonding is something I really do like. Again, loving these little story one-shots and I'm dying for the second part in the last chapter. Please update soon!
BloodInTheNile chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Why don't your stories have more reviews? It's crazy, they're brilliant! :'D Can't wait for more!

As for your question in chapter 5, I quite like it without any pairings/romantic relationships personally. I'd much rather enjoy more Loki/Avengers-friendship and Loki/Thor-brotherhood than any romance.

ps. Loved LadyLoki in the first one. I really wish the movie had shown more of Loki's shape-shifting side.
Adri chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I agree! The underlying background happenings within all these smaller stories is so intriguing. I'd love to see what actually happens and how you develop Loki's character and relationship with the Avengers in a situation of a tenuous alliance as you've presented in all of them. (: