Reviews for A Little Unwell
This is just brilliant!
IMAMAZED chapter 15 . 5/13
katsa5 chapter 15 . 4/13
What a great fic!
I admit it, I was lurking. I've read this over ten times. It's so cute, yet dramatic, and oh so immersive! My only complaint is not seeing enough of Carlos and Cecil's patient/doctor interactions. Their chemistry is so adorable! I particularly like the balance of Cecil's personality: one third disarmingly cute, one third demented, last third surprisingly worldly, and yet peppered with a unique charm. Thank you for writing this. I shall proceed to your profile and look for more.
*clutches chest* yaas bitch yaaaaas
Oomaki-chan chapter 15 . 3/20
I thought that this whole thing was super interesting. It was a really neat concept, and nothing that I hadn't thought about before, but still really cool to actually see it written down. I kind of wish we had seen more of Cecil in the hospital, but I do like how it ended, especially with the whole "him writing a book" thing. I thought that was a very nice touch.

Keep writing!
The Jumble Book chapter 9 . 1/24
Really enjoying this so far, but it's getting late so I'm going to have to leave it here for now. I really like your idea!
SuperSonicKryptonite chapter 15 . 1/13
Oh my god. I don't know how, but you my friend have managed to write the most perfect fic in all existence. I am crying actual tears and smiling so hard at the same time, and it has been a long while since a piece of writing has moved me with that much emotion. I love this. I love you. Just marry me, please.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I LOVE THIS! Please keep writing, you're very talented.
Pizzapig chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
omg, adorable, and loved the book bit, that was awesome,
Rosie Denn chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Love it! I love that it comes full circle with the book/podcast! _ Story-telling really does seem to be Cecil's niche in life. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing it!
Plumcot chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes this was PERFECT! I am so glad I decided to follow this story, so glad you decided to write it, and SO GLAD it had a happy ending! Bravo!
Rosie Denn chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Never let it go! Drag it out as long as possible! I am so happy we've finally gotten to the happy ending. And Carlos's color scheme is, of course, perfect. I also think that it makes for Khoshekh to be the only NV thing Cecil sees in this period. The cat is something Cecil LIKES from NV, something not threatening, but homey, which fits perfectly with the mood of Cecil and Carlos making a home together. Them getting an actual house is just pure cuteness. I'm so happy for them!
Pizzapig chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
omg, too cute, especially with the title, im just a sucker for stories where people find their home, where they trully belong, such a great story sad its ending, but love the ending, too cute.
GondorCalling chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god I'm crying. These fucking dorks are so adorable and the fluff is so extreme it's amazing