Reviews for Fish and Dragon
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 3/24
Aw cute, the last is a lil bit sad though, but beautiful :'D First time I ever read about Karin x Hitsu, although minor (that im glad it is) but was kinda nice. Anyway, good fic, i really love the idea of the shiro family, i need more of it T.T
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
If you're looking for a mother for the twins, then I suggest Sodeno Shirayuki. Her ice-type powers make her easy to blend into the Snowflake Family, something her white hair enhances even more. She's strong, beautiful, calm and mature - practically Toshiro's feminine half minus a few personality traits (and anger issues). If there's a woman who could keep the twins in line when needed be, it'd be her. And if there's someone who can crack her icy walls to get her to laugh a good time (tickles, anyone?), it's the twins. Though I doubt Toshiro would take Sodeno Shirayuki for his (adoptive and unofficial) mother, I believe they would come to understand and help each other deal with the rambunctious twins. That leaves Hyorinmaru - and he could pose as a just discovered faraway cousin on Juushiro's side of the 'tree line'. He'd be the silent uncle of the group - and just as caught as poor Toshiro and Sodeno in the twins' games XD

Wanna try a oneshot with Sodeno Shirayuki as the Snowflake Family's mother? :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Or you could say she's Yachiru's granny considering the canon reveals. Sadly there are really no characters around Ukitake's age that are female unless you consider that one member of zero squad. Anyways, love the humor. Also noticed the lack luster compared to the other two as well, but it was still fun to read.
ChocoChibi456 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This fic is cute D I like the idea of Juushiro and Toshiro and the twins as a family. The way you wrote them is just so adorable! About a mommy for the Shiro children, I had this brainwave that Kotetsu Isane would be cute. Since there are a few people in Bleach who are tall enough to look cute with her,and Juushiro would definitely be tall enough X3 and she's sweet like him, but only a bit mousy D Just my opinion X3 you've done a great job with this story, and I'll be sure to check out your other works. :)
BookMaggots chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You almost made me cry, you bastard!

This was adorable, I always love your stories and when i saw you wrote another one I was so excited I knocked over my tea and ruined my keyboard XD

But I was happy in between the swearing!

Seriously though I really loved it, I always have a soft spot for Ukitake and Toshiro daddy stories, you're making me itch to write one myself now! But I for now I shall enjoy this little masterpiece about nineteen times over!

A mother for Toshiro...?

Mmm...

Soifon could be interesting but then she's about the same age as Toshiro so that could end up being a little weird _ that and in some ways she's bloody evil. I want to say Rangiku but again she's more a 'big sister-friend' effect. Nemu might be funny, seriously I will laugh myself silly at that one, but again she might be a little weird in the sense... she's a little weird. Orihime is a little young, but it could work if you approached it right, but she might be more in line for Ichigo, that same logic applies to Rukia :\

The only other one I can really think would work is Isane, Unohana's sister. She is a doctor, yes but then again she comes across more as a 'nurse' than the actual doctor-part. They have had interactions in the past and I think they balance out each other well. She's calm polite yet fierce. And he is tranquil friendly and a little silly. I think they'd make a cute couple!

Well of course this is just me rambling *scratches head* BUT I comfort myself in the knowledge that every ramble usually begins with a good idea XD

But as always GREAT story AWESOME interactions and I can't WAIT for the next one!

yours