Reviews for Elfling at Heart
katraj0908 chapter 2 . 8/31
I really want to see Thranduil's reaction and yet no chapter! Ugh! I'll follow it anyways just in case but seriously!
Sisterpups chapter 2 . 1/21
This is so good! I love this story so far and I hope there's an update soon! I'd love to read more!
annoying chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
*whining* it's been 2 years I want to see thé reaction ! Pleeaase ?
see180movie.com chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Please do continue writing this story! You have something good here, and I look forward to hearing more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Omgomgomgomg! Please please please update! I know it's been two years already but this is sooo good! And I'm so looking forward to Thranduil's reaction!
pinkiepickle chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
NOOOOO! You haven't updated in over two years please please please update I need to know and your story is AMAZING and you are amazing for coming up with this. Just PLEASE update soon!
foreverheartamnoscc chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
OHHH! I love this idea!
BloodyWitchofManyFandoms chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I can't wait to see you the next chapter even if it you haven't updated in a long time. I am just dying to see his reaction!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Aww, I haven't seen a story where Legolas has turned into a baby before. Interesting. I wonder what Thranduil will think. Can you please update? It's been over a year since your last update. Pretty please? :)
Sassystump chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Awww it makes me sad to see this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I enjoyed it so far and love baby Legolas! Can't wait to see Thranduil's reaction!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Awwwwwwww! Poor little Legolas! :( Please continue this story!
Luizals chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Wait! Did you just- no!- oh- you did! You left me hanging! No fair! Want to know legolas' ada' reaction!
BookWorm624 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I see you haven't updated in almost a year...I hope you do soon! I would like to see Thranduil's reaction!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
OMG you never update why won't you update i LOVE this story and need more this was the only one i could find and i don't want to write one because i'm bad at writing please i will make you cookies *holds cookies over your head*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Just found this. Love it and cannot wait for thranduils reaction
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »