Reviews for That Night
dansloubli chapter 1 . 1/12
This is really sweet
Pappillon chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Hi Victor, I don't know why you told me this was shitty! I thought it was good (definitely better than whatever I was writing 5 years ago, lol.) I'm not familiar with these games, but I liked the story's tone. Maybe I'm way off, but I imagined it having like a film noir kind of vibe, and it was cool to read. You have a way of making strong images.

Keep writing, Habibi!
IcyTheCat chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I really liked this story and I would love for you to write more Aeon stories.
Ra-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
What am amazing written story! And written in 2013? Wow! It is almost 100% like it would have been written after Resident Evil 6! With Tall Oaks and China, etc.
Or it is like the "night" meantioned in "Damnation"

Amaaazing! I love it!
cutzroxxane.ritchi chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
a really great one-shot... Sad but very beautifully written and the characterization was awesome... I liked it... hope to see more aeon fics from you in future... Preferably happy ones... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is my new fave leon and ada one shot! You did such a great job on writing it. It was interesting and ohh the feeeels. Amazing 3
BGShepard chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a wonderful piece of writing. It sounds just like what would happen between these two characters. Loved it :)
ThElusiveShadow chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautifully written!
Characterization was spot-on, which helped capture the feel of their (unfortunately) very complicated relationship quite nicely.
Thumbs-up...definitely among the best Leon/Ada pieces I've read in a while!

Will look forward to hopefully reading more from you in the future.

Cheers,
ThElusiveShadow
x.X.x
Kurosu chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I haven't read a wonderfully written Ada-Leon story in a long time! It was beautiful, from the fantastic description to the spot on characterization of the two. It brings back all those Ada-Leon moments from the game for me and makes me wish that they could get a happy ending in the future... but this fleeting moment, always between them, is what also makes their relationship so beautiful. A tragic romance? Probably... -sighs- Ah I wish there were more great stories about them! Well written ones hehe.

Thank you for sharing this lovely piece and hope you write more in the future. -kuro.
Neko-Ai-Nyan chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is beautiful, and yet so sad...
Hope their relationship come clear someday.

I really enjoy reading your story. Please make more :)
Canvas Sky chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is one of the best Leon/Ada stories I've read in a while. I would love if you wrote more of this pairing!
MOCHS chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
So beautiful!
ScarletAura97 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was great. i loved it. wish leon woke up before ada left. huh tough luck i guess.
jitan88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It was nice and so "ada's style" haha, love it!
Slytherin Potter chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hopefully? Naa I did enjoy this oneshot Leon N Ada were definitely in character. Loved the banter between the two as well as the angt/love/drama going on too. All of the above a great story and hope to hear from you again with another story. Going into my favorites list.