Reviews for Funeral
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 1 . 2/27
So ... uuuhhhmmmm ... sequel? no sequel? any further thoughts about where to go with this?
GarethGlee14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I hope you do a sequel to this
shadowc44 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I really like this idea. I also like Puck being his friend, but nothing romantic going on. Who knows what the future might hold, but it seems like what they both needed most at that time was friendship. I feel sorry for Burt, but if he'd known, he wouldn't have been able to fake it so well. I like Puck giving Kurt the money he'd saved for his own escape, recognizing that Kurt probably needed it more than he did. It's interesting that Kurt would end up relying on. Not any of his girls, or Finn…but it does make sense the way you've written their relationship.
loh122 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
would love to see a sequel. i think it would also be good if while he is doing a show some of the nd sees him and confronts him, thinking they are going crazy. something like that. or they see noah with a guy who looks just like kurt so go from there lol. sorry would just love a sequel
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Interesting. It's a nice, enjoyable story, with some angst & friendship. Nicely done.

However, I don't believe Kurt would risk his father having a heart attack because of Kurt's death. I would more likely think of Burt figuring it out & going along with it, or it being a Burt/Kurt iidea ...w Puck helping. Maybe after Karofsky goes off the deep end and stalks Kurt, so the only option is for Kurt to get away, since the police can't help. Burt might go along with this then, staying behind, to throw Karofsky off.
Ionaadsila chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Would love to see this continued! This was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh this one so needs more! This was REALLY good! I don't even know what to complement on because it was all really well done. Please continue writing.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm crying too hard to write a proper review.