Reviews for The Hound of Winter
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 2/5
Awesome.

Loved it. Loved the artsy fartsy.

The line about ice just being water that has forgotten how to bend was fantastic.

I'd love to see a multi-chapter fic!

Cheers,
VicWit
DiscoloredLady chapter 1 . 1/17
Turning this into a multi-chapter? That would be a dream come true. Lokane is, in a word, complex, and the way you write it is simply amazing. 'Amazing' doesn't even cover it! The poetry you laced in with the story left me dumbstruck and awed to a certain level, as it's not everyday you come across a writer such as yourself. You're truly a great writer, and it would be a privilege to read more from you. PLEASE turn this into a multi-chapter story... though I hope you don't tone down the "artsy-fartsy" aspect of it all. It's one of the story's greatest and heart-compelling charms. :D Hope to read more from you. Please update and post sooner.
Sheeshasan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Edit. I would seem to have some trouble with the login... So again: That was beautiful... I was wondering how you'd manage to wrap such a story in so little words but you did it and with such poetry that it felt all the more magic for it. I'd be very interrested to read a longer version of it if only to appreciate the differences between styles. Also I read To cleave the stars and loved it so it's only predictable that I'll have high expectations for everything else you'd write. Furthermore, who in their right mind would spit on some more Loki/Jane romance? *wink*

Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014

Great work!
Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Beautiful. Turn it into a multi-chap, go for it.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hi! *waves shyly*

I wanted to let you know that this was pretty amazing! _ And that, yes, I, for one, would really love it if this were fleshed out and expanded. :D

Good job! :D
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Beautiful writing, loved it :)
guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
i am in desperate need of you to continue writing. you are so wonderful, and it's so hard to find good fic writers. this is a lovely story and i would love to see a fleshed out version!
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Love it! You should continue.
followyourstars chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I actually love this so much, kind of reminds me a bit of Angela Carter's stories in its style, though not as strange as her work is! Would LOVE to see this as a multi-chap!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
cute :)
Yeah, I could more chapters :)
mamalily chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I would love to see this continued!
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful, romantic, poetic. I'd love to see this as a multi-chapter fic!
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Good grief if you turn this into a multi chapter story I will cry with happy and do a jig.
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I'd love to see it fleshed out as a multi-chap! I think that'd be awesome.

This was beautiful, great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »