Reviews for An Adventure With Dracula
ida4444 chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I VOLUNTEER... for a link.

A nice ending. I kinda wish the Captain had won, though. I mean, in the end, he went through all that for nothing. Except maybe a better relationship with the others.

Anyway, I look forward to the next story!
ida4444 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Thank goodness that creep is gone!

I really enjoyed this chapter. Scarf was awesome in it. His loyalty to the Captain and bravery in facing Dracula was absolutely fantastic. It definitely was a great climax.
ida4444 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Well that's terrifying. I don't know how you're going to get them out of this mess.

Great job, as always! I look forward to the next chapter!
ida4444 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
No! The Captain has gone to the dark side!

So this is becoming quite a dark story. I kind of miss the lighthearted humor of past stories. Not that I'm not interested in seeing how this ends. I'll just need to read something happy afterwards.
ida4444 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Yup, that was pretty dark. At least she's gone, though, and the Captain's back!

Wait a minute, did the pirates just leave the unconscious little boy there? Well that's a bit sad. I suppose it doesn't have much to do with the story but it does seem a bit out of their character.
ida4444 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Well that gave me the chills. I hope that shark does defeat Dracula, if a big showdown is going to occur between them at all.
ida4444 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I am slightly horrified that you killed Lucy off like that. I mean, I know I didn't like her all that much, but... Yikes.

So the Captain is missing, Dracula's a murderous freak, and Lucy's dead. My, my, this is becoming one of your darker stories. I don't think it's as dark as Illuminati, though.
ida4444 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
The Captain really needs to start learning how to close doors.

So Lucy is alive and somewhat well again, surrounded by garlic (not the best way to spend your weekend, but better than being a vampire's victim.) I wonder who will be targeted next.

I look forward to the next chapter!
ida4444 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
It's not every day your fiancee is a blood-sucking count.

This chapter ended up a lot better than I thought it would. I really enjoyed it.

So I believe I'm at the point where I have no idea what will happen now. It's all surprises from here on out!
ida4444 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Oh dear. How are the pirates going to get out of this mess?

I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love how concerned Scarf is. I can't imagine how he'd react if something happened to the Captain.
ida4444 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I think I almost prefer Dracula to Madame LaLaurie. Yikes.

Lots of fun, this chapter. Dracula is quite charming, but our Pirate friends don't know he's only like that on the outside. And his sisters are quite the seducers. I wonder what they'll get up to later. Anyways, until we meet again!
ida4444 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This bet is really important to the Pirate Captain. He doesn't seem to care about the risks at all.

I think the character of Lucy could be better, but she may not be worth the effort if she's not going to be a character in your stories for very long. Other than that, I enjoyed this chapter, especially the beginning with its descriptions.
ida4444 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I know you didn't like this chapter very much, but it's not as bad as you think. Considering you're still setting up the plot, I don't think there was anything you could have done to make it better. And the way you described the Pirate Captain's plan made the whole chapter for me, especially his last step.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
And the stage is set! Its looking promising so far. I look forward to reading about their trying to catch a shark!