Reviews for Behind Edo Tensei
Heart chapter 1 . 4/26
*wails*
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
nooo why is this so sad. omg whyyy do i love this paring.
SonirbyLovS chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Wow...
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh gawd. I'm feeling feels I never felt before.

I always wondered why Tobirama would invent such a jutsu, but now this...
This is my new head canon, and nothing can change it. Not even if Kishimoto were to whisper his own version of events into my ear.
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Finally a Tobirama/Madara fic ! Well, kind of XD
pa1ntap1cture chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Dude... I flippin' cried! I love this so faving this! I often think that sometimes Madara may have put himself under Tsukyomi to be able to see his brother he seems so lost ever since Izuna was killed! This story made me bawl!
Bearzerker chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well done I'm in tears right now as I'm typing this. This is just amazing if only Madara had his beloved little bro with him, maybe then he won't be half as crazy as he is now. Kudos to you sir definitely one of the best-written angst I've ever read.
Swirlycloud chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
T.T Found this on tumblr, and I'm glad I did. I like this a lot. Too much, really. Great job. This is the type of TobiMada interaction I love. I laughed at the thought of Tobirama wanting to spar with Madara, wanting to throw a few punches at him. Another thing I can appreciate is that you don't have Madara blaming Tobirama outright for his brother's death. Madara sees things from a larger perspective.

-He decided to follow the man because any change in Madara's behavior could be an apocalyptic disaster to the village and all who inhabited it.-
-} In-character. Definitely. I can imagine him spying on anyone remotely suspicious in the village.

-Tobirama felt a knot on his throat. -
-} The paragraph for this is nicely done. This is his most believable reaction.

-Tobirama stayed there, unable to move. How would his life have been if he was in Madara's shoes? Would he ever be able to live without the love of his big brother? Tears fell down his eyes as stared at the Uchiha clan leader. He looked so lost, so vulnerable, so alone.-
-} Feels feel feels. The tears are somewhat OOC, but the way you describe Madara's torment along with Izuna's peacefulness are enough for me to dismiss that. Also, this is an important part for him to think about, as it makes his following actions more understandable, coming from him.

I love this kind of fluffy stuff. Tobirama watching Madara be so completely broken over Izuna like that...and then having Tobirama wonder how it would have felt to lose his last brother. It's angsty, fluffy, and sad. Sounds like fav to me.
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Angsty angst and amazing angst
Good job!
Tobirama is so sweet, i loveit