Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
Guest chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
First thought 'you' was not Bella but not so sure.
nebfan51 chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
Quite the interesting development!
TheRedGirl chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
This story is like a mystery within a mystery within a mystery. It keeps getting better and better even though I'm completely lost at this point. Good chapter.
shaz308 chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
Interesting chapter, I hope it gets clearer soon.
chicalicious chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
More and more secrets. It just keeps getting interesting with these folks.

-C
TheRedGirl chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
A few times I suggested to writers who were taking longer than 2 yrs to complete a fic, that they should consider pre-writing. In other words, exactly what your sister recommended to you. I got blasted and basically told to go to hell by these writers so I didn't take that chance with you. But, when you think about it, it's as much for the writer as it is for the reader, right? You don't get the heated reviews nor do you have the added pressure to keep up. I hope you will take your sisters advice in the future. You're a fabulous writer and I'd hate to see you under the gun and in a bad spot once again. Much good luck to you.
shaz308 chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
Thanks for the update. Why is Alice so undesirable?
cullenmeadow chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
Thanks for update :)
nebfan51 chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
That pesky little thing called "real life" certainly can get in the way of what we want...but...that's life. I look forward to your updates and will be patiently waiting...for the "rest of the story" :-) THANK YOU for taking the time from you RL to write and post this story!
nebfan51 chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
Okay.,...hope all is going well for you in RL :-) Can't wait to see where this is headed...my curiosity is peaked...hope you can update soon :-)
elizabeth bennette chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
So curious to see "who" is whose...
Birdie is Bella? You is Tanya or Rose?
chicalicious chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
Hmm, kinda tense for a birthday party.

-C
rumnernikkiee chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
Glad to see you back posting, real life has the habit of getting in the way sometimes. Plus, I miss updates because my email is dumb. I really, really enjoy this story. Can't wait to read more. :)
shaz308 chapter 27 . 6/4/2014