Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
chicalicious chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
*phew* Left on quite a cliffy there. So glad to realize that the accusation was false, I thought I had missed something huge. Hmm, interesting foreshadowing there at the end. Who is the real enemy?

shaz308 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Great to see this story back. Looking forward to your next update.
nebfan51 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
So glad to see you back :-) Now after this update, I feel like I have a million questions yet to be answered! Looking forward to more :-)
bonz245 chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Good chapter..thanks.
cullenmeadow chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for update :)
Beans827 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Hmmm...your author's note has me very intrigued. Yes, I assumed the coffee shop girl is Bella. That's who we all want it to be, but then of course, we would want them to be together and I have a sneaking suspicion they won't end up that way. Can't wait to read more. I do hope you are still writing this and will post again soon. Thanks for sharing.
chicalicious chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
What the hell is SHE doing on his bed crying? She should be happy and why the hell is she in his room again?

chicalicious chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
Um, yea. Totally confused.

chicalicious chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
What?!

chicalicious chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about Edward's anger over Birdy's intimate partners. They're cousins and have basically been raised as siblings. But I kind of get the feeling that his feelings might go deeper than that?

chicalicious chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Ooh! So Mrs. Carlisle Cullen is jealous huh? Not so fun on the outside looking in.

chicalicious chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Hmm, what is Alec thinkingā€¦

chicalicious chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Ok, wait. They just met the one time, right? That was completely out of line for her to wrap her arms around him like that, especially behind closed doors. I'm proud of Edward for stopping her.

chicalicious chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Oh man, he has to move and be closer to them? Not cool.

chicalicious chapter 10 . 3/10/2014