Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
TiffanyD chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I am intrigued by this story and I can't wait to read and learn more.
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This sounds like it's going to be a rollercoaster ride of intrigue and angst. I don't know what your first language is but I could never tell it wasn't English. MariahajilE is a brilliant beta so you couldn't have asked for a better one. I've got you and the story on my alert list and I will read this when it finishes as I prefer not to read a WIP. Thank you for sharing this with us! xox
SexyLexiCullen chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
My earlier assessment still rings true. It's very intriguing, addictive, and brilliantly written. For my own sanity, I'm going to wait until this is complete. The mystery will kill me, and I hate becoming some weirdo/annoying reader who begs the author for updates. LOL. I'm stopping now, but I'll be back (just in case you wonder why my reviews stop here) This story is so good! I cannot wait to read it for its entirety. Keep up the great work. If you hadn't mentioned English not being your native language, I would have never guessed. It's fantastic!

I'd love to recommend this story on Twitter and/or Facebook. Please get back to me and let me know. I know we've tweeted a couple times. I'd also hate to assume pimping your story OK, and then inadvertently bring unwanted attention your way.

Wonderful story!

I'll be back.

- Lexi
SexyLexiCullen chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Truly love your writing style. It reads like poetry and yet like a sweet/sad love letter. Amazing.

SexyLexiCullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow! Very heavy start. It's very intriguing as well, along with being brilliantly written. Keep up the great work!

bonz245 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Very good..thanks.
2muchtrouble chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
I still want to know the mystery about his uncle and Bella.
bonz245 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Very good...hope your son is doing okay..thanks.
2muchtrouble chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
So sorry about your son and glad he is doing better.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Poor Edward. That has to suck :/
MinaRivera chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Thanks for the update! xo Mina
staceleo chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
This is such a great story! Great update and I'm so glad your son is going to be okay!
nebfan51 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Looking forward to more...good start...now I'm even more curious to whom Carlisle married! THANK YOU for sharing :)
bonz245 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Very good.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Awkward situation for Edward.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »