Reviews for Takashi
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 7/28
Tachibana Makoto... a character from a swimming anime called Free...

Nice coincidence!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 3/7
In the space of about 5000 words, I got really attached to Tachibana Makoto and Natsume Chiasa. Ow ow ow that was a punch in the gut
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I. Teared. Up.
Okay, I'll admit it. I full on cried. But only a few tears though.
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awwwwhhhh so beautifully written I almost cried! (I can't because my parents and I are in a car in a big city... that would be awkward...) I think you are a great writer. I like how you ended it it seems perfect to me (: /utterly depressing/ but perfect
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Heartbreaking beautiful. Like squeeze my heart I don't need it.

Until Canon josses this, headcanoning accepted.
Dark crystal Usagi chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I've reread this story many time and every time i read it i would cry really hard. It so sad especially the last line. Even when he was about to die his though was on Natsume. Both of Natsume parents love him very much especially his dad.
Harem Queen chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
How do I say this... This must be one of the best fanfictions I read so far 3
Iwatobi-kun chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Certainly, Tachibana makes sense as a surname for Takashi's father... but... Makoto, huh? This was a touching story, and very well-written, but I can't seem to get the image of a certain other Tachibana Makoto out of my mind, haha. I was squinting to see if you would drop any specific references, but I couldn't find any. Ah well, it's probably for the better, anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You are so cruel, Natsume's father say to him "you're turning me older before my time", in your other fic Natori says the same, that's so hurtful, you're a terrible person, I'm sure you did it on purpose, you evil thing. How dare you play with people emotions like that. I love Natsume yuujinchou story, but I think it woldn't be so bad if insted of that Natsume had just been happy with his father, they would stay at that house, just the two of them till Makoto's death, at the time Natsume would already be an adult, he would have grown always smiling cheerfully. Natsume likes spirits, but I think that if he knew that an ayakashi had killed his father, he would be a terrible exorcist, maybe not, maybe his gentle nature would let him forgive all the pain that came with his father's death, but if he had know, he would be bitter, his gentle nature would probably die, he would be an exorcist way worst than Matoba if that was the case.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A pretty good one shot. I'm already in love with Takashi's father. He is so devoted!
The small paragraphs bring little stabs in my heart, and when I got to the last part, I nearly cried! It's so unfair!

Even if the author decides to write feature stories with his parents on it, this is a good version. Ever think about writing Reiko Natsume's POV?
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
nice story
darkcyan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Lovely story, as usual. :) Though yes, rather heart-wrenching at times.

Something about the tenses or grammatical structure felt a bit awkward at times - not sure if that was intentional or not. It certainly wasn't enough to interfere with my enjoyment of the story, though. :)

I don't remember enough of what very little we've heard of Natsume's parents in canon to know if there's anything that already directly contradicts what you've laid out in this story. (I was under the impression that his mother lived, if not as long as his father, then at least past his birth, but that may just be my own headcanon.) Either way, this certainly seems like a plausible possibility for what they might have been like. Natsume clearly gets his kindness and his stubbornness from both sides of the family!

I now find myself curious - if his father was a single father for long - just who did take care of Natsume as a child while he was away at work? Perhaps Midorikawa-sensei will answer that question for us eventually, too. :)
lunareiv chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful and heartwarming. Takashi was very lucky to have both Chiasa and Makoto as his parents. Though I knew that Makoto will die in the end, the way his death came was really sudden makes me want to cry. I feel like he deserves something better after all he's been through. If only Makoto could see Takashi growing up into the kind person that he is today :'
little25victor chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ohhhh... VERY intense. Very sad. Very well done.
Yume chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Your writing is beautiful, as always, and rings so true to what I accept as canon in this universe now.. but.. just.. why would you do this. why. I'm going to be randomly wibbling at points today now.