Reviews for And She's Crazy
Forestwater chapter 6 . 3/15
Well, this is the cutest thing I've ever read. I love the LTS and that version of Lola (no one else seems to!), and you capture everyone's personalities perfectly. They're identical to the show, but also recognizable not only as your own creations, but as the original Toons from the old show. You make Lola so annoying and hilarious, but also really sweet, and we get to watch the slow and random transformation Bugs goes through with the same endeared exasperation he does. (They're really a great couple, despite all odds.) Just a perfect and adorable work overall.
MidnightMaddi chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Ahahaha! So cute! So many feels! .
MidnightMaddi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ah! So cute! I love it!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
This is awesome! 3
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Please update! I love this!
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Leave it to Bugs to put a silent spectator in his place and have fun with Lola and her craziness at the same time.
Ben10 Madness chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
These chapters are great and funny! Keep up the great work!
nobody impotant chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Hahahaha, it sure is nice she found somthing they can do together.
Dark Shining Light chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
ahhhhhhh Lola. of course she would be more concerned with the fashion rather than her boyfriend crossdressing. It's just...her! Another great chapter! You definitely know these characters well. It's always a pleasure reading your chapters and I'm looking forward to the next one :)
NaiaKirra chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
You have a really amazing ability to capture all the personalities of these characters. That is amazing because these characters have so many different interpretations and mixing personalities with previous interpretations is an easy mistake to make but they way you write these versions rings so true with the newer show it's amazing :)
Bugs x Lola fan chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Just plane amazing, the characters are well writen, the way their relationship is going is great, and the comedy is just right.
NaiaKirra chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
There are no words to describe how much I love this story.
NaiaKirra chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I really am enjoying this story. I really like how you don't portray Lola as just a completely mindless moron. I truly believe she isn't stupid she is just a bit easily distracted but I do think you are doing all the characters amazing justice!
NaiaKirra chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is so cute! I love that there is someone else who is enjoying this couple and their actually progressing relationship. Most seem to like the Lola from Space Jams more but anyway this was adorable and I will continue to stick with this story :)
nobody impotant chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
The chemistry between Lola and Bugs in this story is just amazing, I hope you continue to the day they finally get married.