Reviews for And She's Crazy
SophyBrief chapter 2 . 3/29
Wow, I love it! Although I find it difficult to read: I do not know English as well T_T abuuu
SophyBrief chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow! I speak Spanish, so use a translator and I do not know if you understand ...
I wanted to congratulate you on this fic, I loved * - *
I read the other and I love this couple ... It is complicated and I love how complicated and I'm sure Lola has evolved tremendously.
Sophie
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
It took me some time to find it, but I'm happy to see that there's at least one Looney Tunes story out there which doesn't mess up the characters. Good job.
FairyTailShipper328 chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
awwww
Forestwater chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Well, this is the cutest thing I've ever read. I love the LTS and that version of Lola (no one else seems to!), and you capture everyone's personalities perfectly. They're identical to the show, but also recognizable not only as your own creations, but as the original Toons from the old show. You make Lola so annoying and hilarious, but also really sweet, and we get to watch the slow and random transformation Bugs goes through with the same endeared exasperation he does. (They're really a great couple, despite all odds.) Just a perfect and adorable work overall.
MidnightMaddi chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Ahahaha! So cute! So many feels! .
MidnightMaddi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ah! So cute! I love it!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
This is awesome! 3
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Please update! I love this!
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Leave it to Bugs to put a silent spectator in his place and have fun with Lola and her craziness at the same time.
Ben10 Madness chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
These chapters are great and funny! Keep up the great work!
nobody impotant chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Hahahaha, it sure is nice she found somthing they can do together.
Dark Shining Light chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
ahhhhhhh Lola. of course she would be more concerned with the fashion rather than her boyfriend crossdressing. It's just...her! Another great chapter! You definitely know these characters well. It's always a pleasure reading your chapters and I'm looking forward to the next one :)
NaiaKirra chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
You have a really amazing ability to capture all the personalities of these characters. That is amazing because these characters have so many different interpretations and mixing personalities with previous interpretations is an easy mistake to make but they way you write these versions rings so true with the newer show it's amazing :)
Bugs x Lola fan chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Just plane amazing, the characters are well writen, the way their relationship is going is great, and the comedy is just right.