Reviews for Eon Fable
I cried these last two chapters. You have an amazing way of writing, I really hope to read more! Thank you.
Pokekid543 chapter 3 . 4/13
...Damn.
Hylia Stone chapter 1 . 2/10
Are you gonna do a Sylveon Chapter?
chris20315 chapter 4 . 1/25
This was an absolutely amazing story. But i was wondering, since you haven't updated since feburary last year, is this a discontinued project?
Furry hater chapter 1 . 1/18
This gave me AIDS.
emosewa-13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is beautiful.

Your language, your style, the wording, the themes, EVERYTHING is perfect.

I love the way you write, and the sheer emotion you weave into it, and the plot which just gets you thinking, and- ugh, I can't describe this in words. You are an excellent writer. I have no complaints here.

The chapters do tend to be really long, though. It would be nice if you divided it into arcs and sections (Like, Water I, Water II, Water III, etc), but then that's probably just me.

I'm loving this.
RecnepsRulz chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Jesus fucking mother of god that was SUCH a good prologue! The end left me with a few tears!
Shadow Lucario 50 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This was an... Interesting chapter. Kinda random, but it's quite a nice story as well. Still, kinda unexpected with Dandelion meeting Suicune and becoming her friend. It does show quite a bit of loyalty with the Jolteon, but the fact that it was all for nothing is a bit sad, in my opinion. Pretty good chapter though!
Shadow Lucario 50 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is an exhilarating chapter. Starts with a forest fire, then thrown into prison scene, goes to a courtroom, and then the beginning is told. I'm very impressed with this. Actually, I believed that Lotus would have been corrupted by Moe, but I was pleasantly mistaken. I was really impressed with this chapter. Keep up the good work, Scythe!
Shadow Lucario 50 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Such an easy-going chapter. The emotional conflict is like the brushing waves of the sea, which she settles with that elder Vaporeon. It's quite an amazing tale. I especially liked Brunt's character and how he threw Jasmine overboard because he thought about the instincts before turning her over to Lynn. It was quite a cute chapter that I really enjoyed!
Shadow Lucario 50 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Shadows share some mysterious information to each other. Sometimes, we do it to torture one another, while other times, we do it to enlighten each other. I'll leave it to you to decide what I mean.

Anyways, I'm reading through Eon Fables and I have to say that this prologue is quite an amazing tale. I was really drawn in with the word choice and expressions of your characters. And the resolve at the ending really takes the cake! I can't wait to see even more of this story!
Airenee chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Awesomely well-written. I can catch all the feels and all the... oh, Arceus.
This is just too beautiful...
TheFinalElements chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
*Disbelieving face* ?:O How old are you anyway? This looks like the work of someone with a master's degree in Creative Writing

These stories left me utterly speechless and awed. It just surprises me how 26 letters, spaces, and other symbols could make such a emotional, memorable story. The first person point of view was especially great for the occasion, and the slight lack of personality makes the reader actually feel as if he or she experienced the events themselves.

When I first started writing stories for fun, my goal was not to create a thread of a chronological story, but a piece of cloth, with all the sentences linked together and connecting. To form a surreal story where everything fits in, building little by little to create something big. Reading these novellas have reminded me of that goal.

I congratulate you for already reaching it, and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next story.
ArbitraryRenaissance chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Dear Dandelion, the words of Samurott are true: you know nothing of those whom you call gods.

Some stories are not meant to have climaxes. Sometimes, the ending of great tales are not told with a bang but instead with a hushed whisper. In the end, it's just a matter of how the ball rolled. This was a great story. It was not anything fancy; it didn't decorate its plotline with fancy mannerisms like foreshadowing or symbols, but it was a great story nonetheless, and, like its predecessors, it left me clapping slowly at the screen after I had finished. Fantastic job, ScytheRider. Your characters were memorable, your plot was compelling, and all the while, the bitter realism of it was maintained. I eagerly await the next instalment.
ArbitraryRenaissance chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Good Gods, that was one hell of an emotional roller coaster!

Man, this...This was amazing. I was sunken into every single feeling that was being placed on the table of this story, and there were so many present. Regret, remorse, hopelessness, despair, hopefulness, optimism, enthusiasm, excitement, empathy, care, pride, embarrassment, overstimulation, anger, ANGER, somberness, solitude, acceptance, and it all changes at the flip of a dime. What an intense story. I know that fire is your strong-point in elemental nature of Pokémon, and it definitely shined here. This was just downright incredible.

Oh, man, what a twist. That Ignatious is such a load of crap. He was the mentor guy. He was the Lynn. He was the person that reminded Lotus of his grandfather. You even were forced to empathize with him when you learned about the assholes in HIS life that chopped off three of his tails. And then out of nowhere, he becomes a massive sadistic arsonist who didn't change a bit from his self 12 years ago. He just left me there, staring at the screen, thinking to myself that I REALLY should have seen that coming.

Cherri! Gods, if anyone made me emotionally connected to this beautiful work of writing, it was her. She was responsible for so much. My empathy for Lotus. My hatred for Ignatious. My discomfort in the scene where Lotus was finally released. You really had me worried when you made us think she died.

The themes. Oh, boy, the themes. Rage, emotion, and its connection with the ember within...Scythe, this isn't fair. You already have mad connections with fire. This should be considered cheating in some way; my feels have been robbed.

You know how there are some stories that are just so good that you feel like you hate them for making you feel so emotionally drained or conflicted? Not very many stories do that to me. And I wasn't expecting this to end up being one of them. I guess I should have, though... Anyway, onto the next chapter.