Reviews for Eon Fable
Autumn Affinity chapter 5 . 3/7
Thank you Scytherider, for the amazing tales you've given us. Your story writing is truly beautiful in the way you weave your words into a unique and awe-inspiring tapestry.

Your characters feel alive and real, with flaws, strengths and everything in between. They have so much depth to them and they are all so diverse from each other.

The plots might even be better than the characters themselves! The way you construct it is amazing, it's clear, it's defined but it still has many complications in it that make you truly think.

I especially love the fact that you convey a message in each chapter, Water and Psychic were maybe my favourite ones out of all them, not to say that Electric and Fire are lesser than them!
I have always found it difficult to change and step out of my comfort zone, I like stability and knowing everything and when something changes against my control I feel lost and confused. I grow pessimistic and try my hardest to resist but deep inside I know that this change may be for the better.

Once again, thank you, thank you so much and while it appears that you won't continue this story, it will still remain my favourite.

-Wings of Eternity
DallinDoxito chapter 5 . 2/15
Wow. The fifth chapter was mind blowingly complex. I think it's amazing that every one of these chapters has a lesson. I think it's gonna take a long time to do this but I think this story would be one of the best things to read on the pokemon fan fiction if you finish all 18 stories
Your Intellegence chapter 5 . 2/14
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! All five of these chapters are seriously astounding! The syntax and diction are amazing, the word choice especially. It's really cool that each character you've made is exceedingly well developed and feel like a real entity. Plus, each story arc is very well contained and have definite beginning-middle-end. It's also really neat how some stories tie into the others, such as the electric and psychic chapters. I also think that you do beginnings very well. The only problem I had with it was that it was sometimes a bit hard to discern thoughts from spoken word. That's just a minor nitpick however, and I find it truly fantastic that you can write so well. Since you haven't updated since last year, I feel like you won't write any more of this, so I'm a bit saddened by that. Regardless, this has been a truly fantastic story thus far, and I'm sincerely glad I could read it.

Sincerely,
Your Intelligence.
UnbiasedBias chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Of all the eon fables you've written so far, the tale of Hyacinth the Espeon has struck me deeper than any other. Jolteon's story moved me, Vaporeon gave me a sense of peace, and Flareon's let me feel anguish. But Espeon's tale made me think more deeply about philosophy and humanity than I've thought in a long time. You're an absolutely fantastic writer, and I really appreciate the depth of each tale you present, along with the distinct personalities you present them with.

Thanks for the lessons, and I hope you continue to write more.
SinzutheGreat chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I've already read the next two chapters, but this one is definitely my favorite, because we get to see what Jasmine thinks in the time leading up to her evolution, unlike the others who begin their chapters evolved. I'm going to college next year, so Jasmine's fear of change really resonated with me. I also really enjoyed the imagery of the underwater city, to name something else.
KawaiiEevee5 chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Just as awesome as the other two chapters so far! I have a question, though... Why would a Swanna help escort him to the volcano?
KawaiiEevee5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Love it, love it, love it, love it! This is awesome. It's a good time-waster too.
KawaiiEevee5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
longest prologue ever! I really like this story though
SnowCatt chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
This story is so relevant to my life right now, it's scary. I just made a big decision for change yesterday and seriously worried about it until right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Really appreciate this work.
Hope for more updates soon~!
FlareonEphira chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Quite an awesome story.
Hope it finished within my life.
Gotta obsessed :P
FlyteNyte chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Ok this one was even better. Dang. This could be a fic by itself and I would be in love.

Hitting an entire shadow organization, self hypnotism, romance, plot twists, super amazing. I especially love your lessons at the end of each chapter. So touching. This might as well be an actual "literary" book if it werent pokemon. I did also love your throwback to her brother, the Jolteon storyteller who is apparently teaching people in different ways. I hope she one day does get to meet them all and see that her brother is actually the writer of Stormlight. So cool.

Thanks for letting me read it! and I eagerly await whenever the next chapter goes up, whether its tomorrow or next year.
FlyteNyte chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
The "pointless" encounter with Suicune and Raiku and its eventual decision to become a storyteller as a result, wow. Love it. Jolteon chasing thunderbolts gave me chills.

Thanks so much for writing this fic.
FlyteNyte chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
This chapter was hella interesting too. The Flareon evolving before it reached the destination and completed training, and still coming out learning lessons and to embrace its power. Perfect. Loved Cherri as well.
FlyteNyte chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
From just the prologue and this chapter, this is already my favorite pokemon fanfic. Just amazing. I love this idea, and the morals and whatnot you have woven in are amazing. The idea that the choice doesnt matter, but learning to love your life and your form are the important part. Genius.