Reviews for Eighty-Three Percent
YuiYuiC chapter 100 . 5/22/2014
Firstly I'm very, very sorry for not reviewing every chapter. But that would have taken forever! Which by the way is how I felt reading all of these, but I'm not complaining. I missed a tiny bit of slip, and may have slurred some words together in the early morning, but man-oh man was it worth it! I loved every second of it. Please write more Free! I would love for you to!
ToaNeko chapter 86 . 3/26/2014
Could you make a one shot about number 85?
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 100 . 2/15/2014
Cue the victory fanfare! What a perfect ending to an amazing collection of the ups, downs, laughter, longing and hope you've crafted so brilliantly. Well done, and thank you for writing about this wonderful couple, their friends and family.
Humanized Serenity chapter 100 . 2/14/2014
I can't believe it's over! It will be so weird waking up tomorrow and having no chapter to read! This was a great final chapter! Nagisa being shy about giving Makoto the honmei chocolate! It was so cute! So adorable! Nagisa really is one to break tradition, isn't he? But Makoto loves him anyway!

I'm really sad to see this story end... I'll miss it! So much Makonagi! This was an amazing reading experience, so thank you for putting so much effort into it and writing us 100 amazing drabbles! Thank you! And I can't wait to read your next stories!
Guest chapter 100 . 2/14/2014
Noo... I am crying in front of my computer.. You can't end this. Will you write more MakoNagi somewhere else in the future?
Wolfingsmeier chapter 100 . 2/14/2014
I haven't replied all your PMs yet I write another review! XD
Firstly, IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COINCIDENCE THAT THIS FIC ENDS ON VALENTINE'S DAY! xD or you have set this up, I don't know
Secondly, I was thrilled in excitement when I saw the word count is three times as usual…! But then it was the explanation… should admit a little bit of disappointment, but this fic is still amazing
Thirdly I'm honored to be the first reviewer and first to say congrats for the 100th chapter! Though, probably by the time this review has been published, I'm not the first anymore
Humanized Serenity chapter 99 . 2/13/2014
This was so cute! Nagisa and Makoto cuddling in the morning! It's really adorable! So cute and SO fluffy! Aw, I love it!
Atka-Jane chapter 99 . 2/13/2014
This! Is! Too! Cuteeeee! OMG YOU SPOILED ME!
Wolfingsmeier chapter 99 . 2/13/2014
A buzzing pillow xD that's interesting! Anyway thank you for filling the prompt And my inbox is full with your review replies you're such a nice person XD just curious, why does Makoto have a buzzing sound in his chest? What probably is it?
Wolfingsmeier chapter 93 . 2/12/2014
Hey did I just miss some ReiAi hint here, or am I kust imagining things? :))
Wolfingsmeier chapter 98 . 2/12/2014
I love this one! Finally, finally xDD
Especially the 'slightly longer piece may be forthcoming' part :P yay I'm sooo looking forward to your fics!
Humanized Serenity chapter 98 . 2/12/2014
That is so cute! The two of them getting married would be SOOO adorable! They've been together for 10 years at this point, right! So cute! I love how straight forward Nagisa is with his proposal! To be honest I imagined that Makoto would be the one proposing; doing something very romantic and doing it then! But this is so cute and so Nagisa that I think I love it even more!
Humanized Serenity chapter 97 . 2/11/2014
That is so Makoto! He is very nice, isn't he? Accepting people's quirks even if he doesn't understand them.
FeastofDreams chapter 97 . 2/11/2014
Eh? What's Makoto's problem- I can personally attest to that position comfortability. Particularily for reading. Not for working on a notebook though- it gets too tricky then.

Great fics- keep it up!
Atka-Jane chapter 97 . 2/11/2014
(whispers where can I put my prompt in? Or do you only accept prompts from people you know?...)