Reviews for Playing with Fire
Spontaneous Me chapter 1 . 3/22
*clutches chest* So good. So amazing and well written and enjoyable and feelzy and everything good about writing is in this fic. I haven't read me a good M:I fic in a while, and (Brandt has always been my favorite so I'm kind of biased) you have characterized each character so well! The whole thing has been such a joy to read, and I loved every second of it. Cheers!
WhiteDragonfly chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Brilliant work! Just love this kind of story :D
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
That is brilliant! I love the idea of brand as hunt's protege. and the angst with the h/c is sweet too. Good work, thank you.
Acrylate chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love your Brandt whump story. Always love Brandt whump story especially near death Brandt story. Maybe I am a sadistic, but trust me in real life I cannot even watch murder story. It's a wonder why I can read murder story but not watch murder story. Anyway, thank u for the story.
texicogirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great story. Look forward to more.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was a nice return to MIGP fics after a long hiatus. Just the right mix of whump and angst, with some good character development. I liked this a lot.
Dentalfloss chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Excellent. Great voices, fantastic reasoning and an nice hint at Ethan's plan for the future. Thanks for sharing!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was awesome! I love Brandt but there aren't enough well written stories to satisfy my love. lol If there were more like this one, I would be so happy! Anyway, very nice job and hopefully this won't be the last one...?
BloodFromTheThorn chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love it :D
-Thorn
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
*spinning chair, clapping hands, grinning like and idiot* Faye is writing M:I GP! BRANDT fic! OMG OMG OMG! YES.

Oh this was very nice and Will's realization that Ethan is training him as a replacement. And that neither is ready is just most excellently done.