Reviews for Coffee To Go
WickedHeadache chapter 22 . 9/1
Well, Cora does have the perfect timing, doesn't she?
GayLez chapter 30 . 8/15
Beautiful story I loved every bit of it.
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 30 . 7/24
Well that was just fantastic and i know you were debating about Cora but you wrote her and her storyline excellently. Thank you so much
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 17 . 7/24
Oh my god its 1 in the morning but I cannot stop laughing at this. I think this is the funniest fic I have ever read, i absolutely love the fluff and how youre mixing in the drama and the sq banter is so precious i just wow
SpurBoy chapter 26 . 4/19
Well, I loved the confrontation. However, I don't the last paragraph made me unhappy because I don't want Cora to win any points at this point. I wanted Emma to crush her hopes completely and leave the way clear for the relationship between Regina & Emma to prosper as well as Regina's mayoral dreams. I wish Emma had taped the conversation with Cora as further evidence. I did like how fierce and direct she was in threatening Cora because that's the warrior taking control! Good chapter. Thanks.
SpurBoy chapter 7 . 4/16
I can feel the ice slowly melting...c'mon Regina give her a real smile and ask her about herself. (I know there's lots of things that Emma won't want to share but it would be a start to tell her about Henry, right?) I really like Michael, he's a keeper:)
SpurBoy chapter 4 . 4/16
Ahhh...Henry & Grace at five:) This must be the Swans' new superpower-recognizing their True Love instantly. Love the story, thanks for sharing.
SpurBoy chapter 3 . 4/14
This is hilarious. Three chapters down and I'm hooked! How can Regina not be intrigued by someone so obviously smitten by her mere presence? Can't wait to see Emma stumble along through her developing relationship with the mayor. It would be cool if Henry could become some kind of advocate for Emma but I suppose he's too young for that. Oh well, thanks for sharing.
beyourownplug chapter 2 . 4/12
“She was coffee” I love that
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2017
Awesome fic! I love everything about it! Thank you for writing it.
Sunnykimmy chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Did I mention that I love this story? Because I do. I love the occasional poetry to it. I love Emma's relationship with Henry. I love the slow burn and the way you've written the development of Emma's relationship with Regina. I love how the whole Sydney Glass thing was handled. I just love everything about this story so far.
Sunnykimmy chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
I am in love with this story. Truly. :D
kmacarthur2104 chapter 30 . 6/19/2017
Are you doing more chapters
jprdec29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017