Reviews for Hell to the No
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 67 . 1/29
Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for continuing to update!
Enjoying this story. Mercy's mood swings are hilarious. Am I not supposed to want Marc with Laura bc I do. Im with the girls Magna needs to go away lol. Thanks for updating.
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 60 . 12/11/2016
Love it! Love that they won. I'm a little worried about Mercedes.. is she about to go into pre term labor?
SurrealPassion chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
This chapter is totally brilliant...the Fabanges are some geniuses and very detail oriented. I cannot wait to see how the cheery party goes down. Although, I feel bad for Mike...things are changing for the worst, it's for the better. I hope he gets to the point where he understands his friends are his family and by allowing them in completely he doesn't have to hide. I love this story...now I have some more catching up to do.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
I hope to Mercedes is a just going through mood and swings and I hope puck understands as well and mike just needs a venting session
nashaeexo chapter 31 . 12/30/2015
I'm glad Mercedes got her shit together, some what because her attempt at breaking up with Puck was breaking my heart. Those two really do deserve each other.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
Why the hell are they being "summoned" I want johannah to get punished let her ass get summoned I would love to see that
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
Cute update. I really like the interactions between the characters so far. I'm looking forward to more love scenes between Mercedes and Puck.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
I am not trying to be mean or any but I wanted to read about Mercedes and Puck not everyone else

I feel it's based to much around Marcy
brendafay chapter 21 . 8/30/2015
more please
nashaeexo chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
this was the update I was waiting for. I read a lot of stories (preferably Puckcedrs) and I have to say yours is definitely my favorite. I can't wait to read what else you come up with.
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Love this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
OTP is One true pairing I didn't know either :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Really enjoyed it. Just wish it had more of the honeymoon in it. And p.s I love the name marcilene ivy. It's really pretty, too bad Marcy didn't like it
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Tht was gud. More Finntana. Nd Bartie plz.