Reviews for Hell to the No
Going to enjoy this chapter 1 . 6/15
I appreciate your rightful hatred for Mark Salling's crimes, but if you wouldn't mind deleting your comments I'd appreciate it. That kind of content isn't relevant to my story that includes the fictional character Puck, and the comments are crass and unpleasant. ...
brendafay chapter 92 . 4/29
more please
brendafay chapter 81 . 3/29
love it more please
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 67 . 1/29/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for continuing to update!
Guest chapter 63 . 1/2/2017
Enjoying this story. Mercy's mood swings are hilarious. Am I not supposed to want Marc with Laura bc I do. Im with the girls Magna needs to go away lol. Thanks for updating.
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 60 . 12/11/2016
Love it! Love that they won. I'm a little worried about Mercedes.. is she about to go into pre term labor?
SurrealPassion chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
This chapter is totally brilliant...the Fabanges are some geniuses and very detail oriented. I cannot wait to see how the cheery party goes down. Although, I feel bad for Mike...things are changing for the worst, it's for the better. I hope he gets to the point where he understands his friends are his family and by allowing them in completely he doesn't have to hide. I love this story...now I have some more catching up to do.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
I hope to Mercedes is a just going through mood and swings and I hope puck understands as well and mike just needs a venting session
nashaeexo chapter 31 . 12/30/2015
I'm glad Mercedes got her shit together, some what because her attempt at breaking up with Puck was breaking my heart. Those two really do deserve each other.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
Why the hell are they being "summoned" I want johannah to get punished let her ass get summoned I would love to see that
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
Cute update. I really like the interactions between the characters so far. I'm looking forward to more love scenes between Mercedes and Puck.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
I am not trying to be mean or any but I wanted to read about Mercedes and Puck not everyone else

I feel it's based to much around Marcy