Reviews for Kit and Magnus
Sora Akuma chapter 1 . 4/23
That was amazing. The ending was a work of art. And if this wasn't one of your best than I cannot wait to read one of your best. You have a real talent I'm glad you use it.
jessthereader13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Sniffle, it was touching all of my feels. I both love and despise it, Harry needs a happy ending~ *runs into shaddow-y spot and bawls eyes out*
~jess
yaoishipsforlife chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
i cry every time i read this its so good
Sherly chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
What happened with Remy?
Catz4444 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Wow. That was amazing. I even cried a bit.
victoria chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
this fanfic was absolutley beautiful you have a gift for writing its like the story just comes to life on paper thankyou for an exceptional read.
fay chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
this story is really good, it is different from all the others that I have read.
Daniel Nights chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
While there were a few patches that could have come out better, I really liked the overall outcome of this story! The characters were quite realistic and I liked the ending, even if it was bittersweet. Keep up the great work! :)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
victoria chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
one of the best emotional and brilliantly written fanfics ive ever had the pleasure,and privelege to read,as i have read thousands of fanfiction yours is the best. i think anyway.
myshitistogether chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I love this, so sad though...
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved it, made me cry. I hope you write more.
deadwinds chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Loved it
QueenRead00 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Very well written. You mixed to the stories nicely. Rather emotional end made me cry a bit ...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »