Reviews for The Bond Girl
KK1987 chapter 1 . 6/28
hi I adore your story and hope you do a sequel
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
Love it
sparkles321 chapter 40 . 2/20/2015
*Sighs happily.* That was great! I know it's always hard finishing a story, especially one with a lot of reviews. :)
FranknNancyHardy chapter 40 . 2/5/2015
Just finished re-reading this from start to finish and fell in love with it all over again. I had an idea though as I was reading. Even though this is the last chapter, maybe sometime in the future there should be a sequel of sorts where Louella is older (elementary school-age to teen years) telling all what happened since this. If you do, awesome. If not, it's just a thought.
ProximaCentauri chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Hi there :)
Um, daddy we are dating by the way... LOL poor Eve and Tanner.
OMG while i was reading this, you uploaded and now IT IS OVER...
That's kinda horrible... :(
Now I don't think you'll want any reviews because they're kinda useless.
So well I just read 13 chapters and fell in love with this story.
I'm going to finish reading it, and maybe tell you again how wonderful it is.
I am enjoying to read the small interactions, domestic James, the private life of all MI6 Agents (who thought Q had cats?).
Thanks for now
ProximaCentauri chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
Hi :)
So much about not every chapter a review...
I like the name, you gave Louella. Also the idea of her mother to create a photo book/diary is awesome. Maybe James and Louella will look through it one day... THat would be cute.
James approach against nightmares is good, IMO. I doubt that it is the "right" one but it appears to be reasonable.
ProximaCentauri chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Hi there
I love the phone call. Louella is braver than I was at that age. It is just adorable how she talks to Emma and M being (understandably) kinda confused :D
Worried Bond is also cute. Louella is kinda lucky :)
And He is right "I've jus realized how empty my life has been. There's nothing beside the job." That's hard. True, but still hard. It's nice to know that now, at least he has something to come back for...
ProximaCentauri chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Hi :)
I lovelovelove Tanner/Eve! Their date was so cute. Hope, i'll read some more chapters outside work.
And your charactarization of Eve as being protective of her friends and resorting to physical means to express herself seemed appropriate (not that violence is good, it just seemed like a thing eve would do at that age...)
ProximaCentauri chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Hi :)
Poor Mallory... (nah, even though i kinda liked him, he doesn't get to be called by his first name...)
But how could M think, that everybody dislikes her? I get her point of view, you have to deal with a lot of critizism if you're that high up, but well she should know, that some people will call her bitch, and some will not...
I liked how you made everyone work together. Like little wheels connecting to one another ;)
ProximaCentauri chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Hi :)
Soooooooo cute! I loved M acting as a mentor again, only this time regarding parenting issues :)
And Louellas fear of being "returned" makes sense. After all, she was visiting James before for like an hour and now she lives with him. Now she is visitig M...
Also I am currently having the image of James sitting with Louella on his lap in the ER waiting room, next to a coughing girl and a dozen crying, screaming kids in my head... XD
See you
ProximaCentauri chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Hi again,
Don't worry, I'm not going to comment on every chapter ;)
Just wanted to let you know that I liked the charactarization of this obnoxious playground-mother. She ist just like all those parents who can't talk about ANYTHING else than their precious little kid.
And I can really understand James being annoyed.
And your to-do list rocks :D If I ever have children, I am going to copy it, since my experience is not exacty good :D
lots of love
ProximaCentauri chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Hi There :)

I am pretty late to write a review, since this story was published more than a year ago.
But since I am just reading it, i thought you might enjoy review anyway. If not, let me know and i'll stop (but let's be honest, who ever said no to reviews? ;) )

I really like the idea. It is, after all not unlikely for Bond to have a child regarding the amount of Bond-Girls...
Your describtion of Louella sounds adorable. And I loved their bed-time "ritual". Who thougt, that James could use his hands to brush toddlers teeth?

In total this first chapter left me feeling kinda fluffy/happy :)

saye0036 chapter 40 . 2/2/2015
This was incredibly sweet. If this is the end I did very much enjoy this story and Bond's progression into father. Lovely. :)
BloodLily16 chapter 40 . 2/2/2015