Reviews for Under The Mask
avpke chapter 4 . 4/22
Oh well. I am sad to see that this apparently wasnt continued anymore. The story would be promising. Well, I liked it and am hoping that you will pick it up again one day.
Death chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Really great set up can't wait for the update
hhhhh chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
more please
TheMysteriousGuy chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
NEEDS
MOAR
CHAPTERS
Anon chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
An interesting take on the "Pyro's face is revealed" story! Can't wait to read more :)
Heller chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
impressive story so far, mate! I like how smooth the plot is forming together (not too quickly but not too slow either) and overall it's quite interesting to say the least :D
Thewinkingme chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I kinda wanted to see what would happen if they showed Pyro to everyone unmasked. Although I'm sure it will be just as interesting with the mask. I want to see how the team reacts to Pyro. Nice chapter but I don't understand the / . Was that to show a update happened there?
Thewinkingme chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
What's medic gonna do? I better find out in the next chapter! (Good chapter)
Thewinkingme chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Cliff hangers! I'm really want to see the rest just from this first chapter.
Hypnogogia chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Love the tension in this chapter. And I must admit, I certainly didn't expect metal augmentation underneath the Pyro's mask. Very interested to see where this goes.
M.S. Terri chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
This is so good. The fact that the Pyro is not perfectly handsome is a great difference from other things I've read. I love it! Keep it coming!
Hypnogogia chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Ooh, I like this. The action scene is nicely written, exciting, descriptive, and well-paced. Favorited, because I'm always a sucker for stories where Pyro isn't unexpectedly attractive under their mask, and I'm excited to see where this goes.