Reviews for Adore Me
jk chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
this is all well and good...except Edward is obviously a whore. He calls the women hes had sex with conquests for fuckings sake. And hes been with rose...gross by the way.
and having bella sleep with a guy she doesn't know without a condom is really fucking stupid. id be very concerned about the std status of a man that trades rent for sex...ya know?
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
So yeah... Edward's pretty freaking dirty... And hot!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh Ed you're a dirty dirty boy.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
He is an arrogant jerk. I know he will change, but I want to throttle him in this chapter.
sosueme chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Thought I'd review here for the series...I'm so happy you decided to finish adore, adore! It's so irresistible with its undercurrent of questionable morality. The Rosalie thing setting it up another peg! Mostly the writing stands out, so precise and tinged with a humorous note at unexpected times. Your characters were well defined and consistent and even tho edward was pretty much a douch for his proposition, I still found him so likable and here i was cheering for him, hoping he'd get his rainbow. Thanks for sharing!
goodbyegooodbye chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was so good! I lobed reading this from his POV. Please update this. Even thought you said not to hold your breathe :/. I really want to know his thoughts on their whole thing that they have going.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ooooooooohhhhh daaaaaayyyyyuuuumm! that was frickin awesome..i love epov always have always will! and especially a dirty talking edward at that! it was so great to read this chapter from epov...the only thing that squicked me out was the whole him and rosalie shit...ewwwww can't stand the bitch at any given time!lol. i absolutely loved this and the whole adore series thankyou so much your writing is amazing and your lemons fucking rock!
pauleen chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yep. Edward still came off as the Ass i thought he was in Adore Adore. But it's always better when I read from his POV.
Comeback Soo please.
mad person chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I am not mad at you but at ffn!,
this is the fifth story that's removed, grrrr,
well see you on another website
erika shoval chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Absolutely love the first chapter! Can't wait for more.
L.J.teller chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Not to be totally off topic but... WHAT HAPPENED TO ADORE, ADORE!? IT HAS JUST DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET AND TOOK MY LITTLE BLEEDING HEART WITH IT...so if you could post it back up? I would really appreciate it, toodles.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I can't believe they made you take down Adore, Adore! I LOVE that story! I will be reading your blog. And I'm so sorry I'm not responding under a name, but I can't remember it! School has taken all my memory!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hmmm. I was going to read this before Adore x 2, but he's such a crass jerk that I really don't want to now.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
men are such perverts they think with the wrong head
Babyface Carter chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So thankful you told me about this companion piece. Thoroughly enjoyed - although, not nearly enough as Bella *blushes*