Reviews for The Family Business
Oh my god the way the sister died is just fucking morbid! THATS SO FUCKED MAN
FeatheryAssbutt chapter 3 . 3/27
I really liked this story, and am extremely sadded that you discontinued it :(((( I understand if you didn't have time or whatever, but can I know why? I really liked it. (I like actually want to know, can you pm me or something?)
FeatheryAssbutt chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
This was probably one of my favorite stories I've read, I can't wait to see more!
sabidoche chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
That's a very good story, I wish there was more adventure.
ninety chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
SO AMAZING! :)
Star chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
I'm not gonna lie I want to ship Alex and Castiel
J. Cassia-Rendthal chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
SRS GOT AHEAD OF WHERE I AM SO IMMA READ THE PREQUEL

YOU CAN'T SHAKE ME. I'M EVERYWHERE.
Samo270 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Please continue this story I really enjoy it!
Kat chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Are you going to start updating again?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I adore this so much
Ally Quizphe Daisy 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Well i just finished reading this. This very fasting, i think you're a great write. You story got me think a lot will she ever be same again. Sibling rivalries nice. So I don't know if you're planning on continuing this or not, but if you are, then I can't wait to see how it all turns out, One question that on mind through reading you're story will she gets her voice back!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this or not, but if you are, then I can't wait to see how she gets her voice back! By the way I love SRS
Grimmlin chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I shouldn't read this in between chapters of SRS, because dammit, they were so carefree here! Yes, they had issues to work through, but it was so much more simple here! IT MAKES ME SO SAD!
Spiritmeawayplease chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I just read this to try to hold me over till the next SRS update. I have to say that this is genius and you have a great way of portraying Alex when she was a mute. It's same old Alex but at the same time, it's not.
Anyways, this is great. I love SRS, I love Family Business, I think at this point, I'd love a grocery list written by you because you are such a talented writer :) Keep up the good work!
Freerunner4427 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Lol i'm loving this story. I think your doing an amazing job of writing in a little sister. Thats kinda how i would imagine the boys behaving with another sibling...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »