Reviews for The Family Business
sabidoche chapter 4 . 5/13
That's a very good story, I wish there was more adventure.
ninety chapter 4 . 4/21
SO AMAZING! :)
Star chapter 4 . 3/4
I'm not gonna lie I want to ship Alex and Castiel
J. Cassia-Rendthal chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
SRS GOT AHEAD OF WHERE I AM SO IMMA READ THE PREQUEL

YOU CAN'T SHAKE ME. I'M EVERYWHERE.
Samo270 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Please continue this story I really enjoy it!
Kat chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Are you going to start updating again?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I adore this so much
Ally Quizphe Daisy 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Well i just finished reading this. This very fasting, i think you're a great write. You story got me think a lot will she ever be same again. Sibling rivalries nice. So I don't know if you're planning on continuing this or not, but if you are, then I can't wait to see how it all turns out, One question that on mind through reading you're story will she gets her voice back!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this or not, but if you are, then I can't wait to see how she gets her voice back! By the way I love SRS
Grimmlin chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I shouldn't read this in between chapters of SRS, because dammit, they were so carefree here! Yes, they had issues to work through, but it was so much more simple here! IT MAKES ME SO SAD!
Spiritmeawayplease chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I just read this to try to hold me over till the next SRS update. I have to say that this is genius and you have a great way of portraying Alex when she was a mute. It's same old Alex but at the same time, it's not.
Anyways, this is great. I love SRS, I love Family Business, I think at this point, I'd love a grocery list written by you because you are such a talented writer :) Keep up the good work!
Freerunner4427 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Lol i'm loving this story. I think your doing an amazing job of writing in a little sister. Thats kinda how i would imagine the boys behaving with another sibling...
LittleLiar23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I just discovered your fanfics the family business and song remains the same and I haven't slept because I kept reading, I love it so much haha, I was wondering if you're still going to update on 'the family business, or not anymore?
angelashortall chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
It must be so hard writing from the view point of someone who is mute, but you totally pull it off.
Arrowsnbullets chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
this is absolutely awesome! love the idea of a sister for the boys, she fits so good in the chapters, kinda wish she were in the show. I've to say, in the woman in white, imagine the scene when alex pinches dean's nipples, I laughed so hard!, so I know this doesn't get updated a lot, but hopefully i'll be soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »