Reviews for The Roman Avenger
Asako Kusakabe chapter 9 . 10/11
Emmy chapter 22 . 9/10
Nice work man..pls post d next ones faster
latin man chapter 11 . 8/16
instead of ego ultor which means I avenge, you might want to say ultor sum which means, both translations are approximate, i am the avenger.
THEPLAGURISMDOOM chapter 1 . 8/15
Nobody chapter 3 . 7/27
Hercules is Roman Heracles is Greek
SpencerDorman chapter 21 . 7/15
It kinda takes away from the gravity of the situation when Percy isn't the only one with who took a dip I the Styx. Normally it is Percy and whoever is hosting Kronos (in this case Bobby Drake, son of Hercules). Though in this case, it is necessary, since Kronos isn't the only threat. Nico would have to fight Kronos, and Percy would have to fight Link. Still, I don't know, I guess it's just that Nico isn't one of my favorite characters. I would probably be happier if it was Jason instead of Nico, but I'm still with it either way. Still love the story
SpencerDorman chapter 15 . 7/13
If I were Percy, I would bathe in the Styx now. In the books, when Luke hosted the essence of Kronos, the ONLY reason he survived was because he had the Achille's Curse. Without it, trying to host the essence of Kronos would have destroyed him as his mortal body wouldn't be capable of handling such a strong essence and so much power. This does apply to this story as well, just for Percy instead of Kronos's host. If Percy were to bathe in the Styx and receive the Achille's Curse, he would be able to handle more power in his still mortal demigod body. The only other way he would be able to handle more power without burning up would be to become immortal, but then he would no longer be the half blood and fit the Great Prophecy. This way, by bathing in the Styx, Percy could still be the half blood of the prophecy, and receive more blessings from other gods in order to become more powerful, without dying.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 7/13
Still loving the story so far, but I feel that you use !'s to much. Many of the times it is used just doesn't fit, and it seems weird to read it in such a way. Maybe it's just me, but that's what I think. Regardless though, the story is great, just some OOC-ness of some characters.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 7/13
Like the story so far, just want to point something out. Bobby, as a son of Hercules, is the nephew of Jason, and the 1st cousin once removed of Percy, but still not cousin to either of them. I get why you put him on the quest, I'm assuming because he will die on the quest and this is just how you are getting rid of him, but he is still not their cousin. Also, the Romans don't even know that the Greeks still exist, so they should have had a lot more trouble with that part of the Prophecy.
Lieutenant lick me1560 chapter 12 . 6/10
i review cause it good book tho
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 22 . 6/8

Great story btw, and I was sad that you weren't getting a lot of reviews, so I decided to drop a review and good so far. Please keep updating. I want to see how the fight between Link and Percy turns out. For once tho, Percy isn't the most powerful, just a little weaker than Link. Also, I've always wondered why there was no God of Time, seeing as there is a Titan of Time and Primordial of Time... so thanks for involving a missing piece in the hierarchy of power
So two things that have been nagging me. Heracles is his greek name, his roman is Hercules. Thanatos' roman name is either Letum or Mors.
KENNETH chapter 22 . 4/27
Please write a new chapter!
Make a new one
RangerElk76 chapter 11 . 4/21
Sorry, but I'm starting to get very pissed off at how you mess up Persephone's name. It's Persephone, not Proserpina, defuq?