Reviews for Thicker Than Water
a1993 chapter 10 . 8/19
May i ask why it was decided to be discontinued? I was really enjoying this :(
Silverwing07 chapter 10 . 6/6
This is an amazing story and a damn shame that it was discontinued. There are too few of these kind of AU's
Unkown98 chapter 10 . 4/26
I'm sad to see this story discontinued.

If someone adopts this story would you please tell me the the author so i could read it.

This has been one of my favorite Rosario Vampire story's I've read so far.

I would read your other story's but i haven't seen the Anime or read the Manga.

I wish you luck on any future story's.
FearWolfXZ chapter 10 . 4/9
This was an interesting read, shame its been discontinued.
Psyker Sieg chapter 10 . 3/11
Discontinued? Is this permanent?
Because that would be saddening. This has been the most interesting, well-written, and original Rosa-Vamp fics I've ever read, and one of the absolute best fics I've ever read.
I'd like to see it continued, if at all possible.
Is this story Discontinued? It say's it, but I don't know what the N.B. stands for. I would be very upset if this was discontinued, this is by far one of the best Rosario Vampire fics I've read and it would be a shame to let it go. Hope the story is still alive and if it is, I hope you update soon.
Moneymaka chapter 10 . 1/27
I hope the next update comes soon! This story is so awesome!
Lazer355 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Please continue this story! Far too many good ones go unfinished, leaving us with half thought through stories that get more attention then actual literature.
Psyker Sieg chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Agh. Right in the feels at the end there.
Extremely captivating first chapter.
Very good flow.
Both of your stories are high tier, compared to what I normally find.
DanielRZ19 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Amazing story... props for the originality of the plot, please update soon...thanks.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
goodbye i don't read trash.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
fuck you and your fnboyism of fucking ugly large breasted sluts/whores fuck this trash you have been reported.
UxuW129 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
so i just finished reading both your stories after stumbling upon alternate worlds. You are definately way underrated, cause your stories are original and well written, especially compared to some cliches fanfics on here that still somehow get over 1k reviews. Too bad this is being put on hold but atleast i have alternate worlds to look forward to.
LostDeviljho chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I just read this all the way through, and now I'm depressed that there's no more. I know this can annoy many authors, but i have to ask... any idea when the next chapter will show up?
This is easily one of the most well written and engaging RV fanfics I've ever read, the other top contenders being He Who Fights Monsters (which is complete, so I'm not getting any more of that), and Big Human On Campus (which appears fairly dead, as far as I can tell). So that leaves this to provide for my fanfiction needs.

On another note, what exactly does ''Betaing'' entail? If it's simply proofreading then i would be happy to offer my services. If it includes other things, I am unsure whether I would be qualified enough to help, but I could at least try.
Sierra.BN312 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
This has been so far a very interesting AU fanfic of RV. I truly felt that the ending was rushed (there better be some more chapters dammit :( !) and that it was kinda bullshit the way the manga ended (why did they have to die dammit!), that and the fact that Akasha didn't get a whole lot of panel time (excepet during the Moka Memory arc), like most of the characters did, it would've been nice to see more of her backstory before Moka's birth from her own perspective and see the important events & moments that turned her into the kind hearted woman she became. That aside, I'm interested to see what you'll be pulling out in the next few updates of this dark tale. Having Tsukune abducted and nearly sold into the Ayashi slave trade, being rescued by Akasha (I like how you made a Neo/Morpheus moment in the first chapter with the pill from The Matrix, intentional or not lolz) and practically offered to go down further into the rabbit hole after losing his dad, and is now sorta her adoptive son (correct me if I'm wrong on that part, but it just seems like she views him that way after the comforting bathroom scene, which was done nicely by the way), I am however curious about whether or not if Tsukune will tell Akasha about the mind rape from the Succubus. Overall great job setting things up and with the character development, please don't loose motivation/inspiration for this fic!