Reviews for Always On A Sugar Rush
Erica2401 chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Wow great story. Would love more
Laura Mayfair chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
What a delightful romp of a fic! I loved not-so-stealthy Sharon raiding Brenda's candy drawer and Brenda's dive-bomb kiss was pitch perfect. Lots of snappy exchanges between these two. Just about as yummy as a piece of chocolate.
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Omg I looooooved this so much. ..great job :)
Mosaicburst chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story. Nicely written and paced. My favourite line was 'Oh, you know what? Screw it,' So Brenda. I hope you post again soon.
thewriteday chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh man, I need more of this like I need air. This is great! You should certainly keep turning your hand to more of this pairing. So many lovely moments, so much fun. Thank you for sharing.
telle17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
And so are you! This is a really nice fic, all cheerful and light, really enjoyable to read :)
Plus, everything about Sharon and Brenda seems to fill me with joy lately. So thanks! :D
frakkingblerg chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
oh my goodness, i'm so incredibly flattered & also so glad you decided to post this. it was really amazing! not to mention a unique concept for a story. and the darth raydor vs wicked witch debate, priceless. thanks for sharing, so happy you've decided to join in the funnn! xoxo
Docile Boy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Brenda attack kiss! I'm glad she made up her mind to do it before leaving. Thank you for sharing!