Reviews for Hybrid Experience
FrostHunter chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Yeah glad you fixed whole imprint thing that always seem like BAD way to TIE up LOSE ENDS with JACOB making SURE bella and edward stayed together imprinting on baby is wrong on so MANY levels glad that renessmee and danny found each other.
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Cool I like the story the two hybrids found their other half like what you did with story good job.
shugokage chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
Interesting story!
secretwhovianpony chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
This... this was awesome. At first, I wasn't too keen on the story since it did have a bit of a crossover with Scooby Doo and Dogma; but now that I have read it, I have found that this was very enjoyable. It ended way to quickly in my opinion though. Otherwise, I liked it! Oh ya! I just remembered! You have a few spelling errors. Make story just using the wrong spelling of a word. Like right. You have it a rite most of the time. O-O That isn't a spelling error. That's a grammatical error! *facepalm* Well, either way, there are a few errors.
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Not the best ending but I loved it *-*
Thought I wanted to know more about edward vs danny in front of the volturi
Hope to read another of your fics
Sin-NaMe
Razaraga chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Short ending good but short
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Are you going to continue this story or not?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
What's taking so long?
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
hmm interesting match up
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
You know you just made a Warm Bodies reference? Really, the whole new nickname "R" sounds like a reference to Warm Bodies. (Its a book and a movie)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
What happens next?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
What happens next?
BBRAE623 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
SilverWolf01 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
ooooooook. 0.o
yuki100o chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I find this extremely hilarious. Plz continue!