Reviews for Good Intentions
Sanata101 chapter 14 . 5/2
I hope you will start working on this story again soon! I really really want to see what happens next!
I know you must get loads of requests from people but I really like your deception Prince fanfiction and am really looking forward to reading more so many when you find time could you please update it soon or put up a notice about it saying when you will try to have it updated by on your home screen.
random person chapter 14 . 3/7
I know you have collage but I want to read more please
Yugilee123 chapter 14 . 2/21
That is a awesome story I hope you continue making for of it
MustardMuffins chapter 14 . 1/30
I understand it takes so long. But please even if you have to make an authors note. Let us know you are still with us my friend...
TeenageMutantNinjaTurtleLover1 chapter 14 . 1/29
I love this so much! I am so happy you updated it! I can't wait to see all Mikey's friends and Mikey come together! Ahhh, I am so excited :3
Good chapter can't wait for the rest:)
GuestieGirl chapter 14 . 1/27
Woohoo! You updated
GuestieGirl chapter 1 . 1/27
Yay!
ashm9879 chapter 14 . 1/27
awesome job and take all the time you need to study for school as long as you don't forget the story i can wait for updates and this was awesome i'm just picturing the turtles meeting all these people that know Mikey and their reactions.
majishan chapter 14 . 1/27
this chapter is mind blowing i love it. i really didn't expect others to help out. Also, don't worry if updates are slow, you plan to finish it after all and that's enough
I check everyday but I'm disappointed to see no update. Have you broken your promise? Have you given up on a story so great? Why? Why have you done this? You promised you would finish this story. And it feels you have broke that promise. Continue this story or atleast put a announcement of when you will put it update because you promised us this story would be completed.
ashm9879 chapter 13 . 1/16
hey is the next chapter almost done yet please hurry its so good want to see him go home and see his brothers expressions to his liger. will type back again after the next chapters appearance to tell you hoe I reacted to it.
UPDATE! YOU SAID YOU WOULD STICK WITH THIS STORY AND WRITE IT DOWN! THE FANFIC IS SO GOOD! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT GIVE UP AND YOU WOULD WRITE IT DOWN, I WANNA READ MORE!
amayranni22 chapter 13 . 1/1