Reviews for No Tomorrow
I'm sorry but Kate had to of been half a retard if she couldn't see how Castle felt about her at that point
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
It sounds like either Janice did a little false advertising or Castle completely got the wrong idea.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
That's what she gets for being a dumb
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Not a bad story so far but you do have Castle kind of taking the coward's way out.
Princess of Imagination chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Lovely story! Loved it from start to end! Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Thata girl Lanie.
TheCat91 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
"Chuck owned the Morgan manufacturing company" ...my spidy senses are tingling and telling me there's a fellow chuckster around :)
loved your story so far, now I'm gonna continue reading the rest of it. can't wait for them to finally get their acts together
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Really was hoping Rick would meet someone new. Leave emotionally constipated Beckett behind. Do like this story anyway
Wilker39 chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
And I love following all your silly tales!
MontanaKate63 chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
Fantastic..I was captivated..Keep writing..You have a hidden talent..Use it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
I always liked Kates character but it used to drive me crazy because of how much of a emotional moron she was.
VIOLET1213 chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
Thanks for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Oh! kate is a tease and Castle, the man who is head over heals for her for such a long time, has no chance. But I am enjoying these Caskett moments.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Have to wait for 14 chapters for THEM to be together.
rickkate3 chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Thank you so much for this amazing story. It was just perfect from the first chapter, till the last one. And i can say, the last one was just perfect. Again, thank you so so much!