Reviews for No Tomorrow
Jbug47 chapter 27 . 11/20/2017
Beautiful story! Loved it!
malleys8 chapter 27 . 11/10/2017
27 Chapters but they're pure entertainment. A microcosm of the entire Cakett history in one story. Unrequited love, boyfriends, ex-wives, jealousy, uncertainty, tears, laughs - they're all here. While some of the Castle stories are woven throughout, NONE make any references to the goings on in seasons 7 and 8 (Thank Heavens!). I liked it a lot! I think you will too.
jkarr chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
it is nice that Kate is jealous about Rick being with an other woman
jkarr chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
kinda feel sorry for Rick
jkarr chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
it is nice that Lane did not sugar coat it.
jkarr chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
this is a sad chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
did rick propose to his beautiful kate, and what was her response? I would trust he asked
her to marry him. this is a wonderful story of love and caring. shows how much kate cares
for alexis to fly to la to be with her, and then the true romance and love kate and rick share
finally. it is a great true conclusion from the television version, and more accurate.
don byerley chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
Would love to hear the marriage proposal and acceptance, along with engagement ring.
Chacha chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
OMG! I can believe you left us with this end!?. I love your story, it has a little of everything. Great story. I sure will read the others. Great job. Thanks for being a great writer.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
good story. would like to know his question to her. is it will you marry me?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I'm sorry but Kate had to of been half a retard if she couldn't see how Castle felt about her at that point
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
It sounds like either Janice did a little false advertising or Castle completely got the wrong idea.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
That's what she gets for being a dumb
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Not a bad story so far but you do have Castle kind of taking the coward's way out.
Princess of Imagination chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Lovely story! Loved it from start to end! Off to read the sequel!