Reviews for No Tomorrow
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
did rick propose to his beautiful kate, and what was her response? I would trust he asked
her to marry him. this is a wonderful story of love and caring. shows how much kate cares
for alexis to fly to la to be with her, and then the true romance and love kate and rick share
finally. it is a great true conclusion from the television version, and more accurate.
don byerley chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
Would love to hear the marriage proposal and acceptance, along with engagement ring.
Chacha chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
OMG! I can believe you left us with this end!?. I love your story, it has a little of everything. Great story. I sure will read the others. Great job. Thanks for being a great writer.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
good story. would like to know his question to her. is it will you marry me?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I'm sorry but Kate had to of been half a retard if she couldn't see how Castle felt about her at that point
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
It sounds like either Janice did a little false advertising or Castle completely got the wrong idea.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
That's what she gets for being a dumb
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Not a bad story so far but you do have Castle kind of taking the coward's way out.
Princess of Imagination chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Lovely story! Loved it from start to end! Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Thata girl Lanie.
TheCat4991 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
"Chuck owned the Morgan manufacturing company" ...my spidy senses are tingling and telling me there's a fellow chuckster around :)
loved your story so far, now I'm gonna continue reading the rest of it. can't wait for them to finally get their acts together
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Really was hoping Rick would meet someone new. Leave emotionally constipated Beckett behind. Do like this story anyway
Wilker39 chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
And I love following all your silly tales!
MontanaKate64 chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
Fantastic..I was captivated..Keep writing..You have a hidden talent..Use it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
I always liked Kates character but it used to drive me crazy because of how much of a emotional moron she was.