Reviews for St Hilde Academy
kathryn.anne.568 chapter 2 . 4/17
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
ZERO chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Nice!No chapter 3 yet?
SapphoSensei chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Continues to be a fun read. I think your OCs are flushing out nicely and look forward to getting to know them better. Nice suspenseful ending.

Here are a few grammar tips:
1. ...only have a day and a half's worth of classes remained. 8 friends now... You want to cut the word HAVE, and don't be lazy.. write out the word eight. (same for other numbers in the story) ... only a day and a half's worth of classes remained. Eight friends...

2. You wrote: ...the small stream that ran through the creek... a steam cannot run through a creek - in fact if a stream is small, it is the same thing as a creek. Now maybe you meant they could see where a small stream ran into a creek... or maybe you are trying to describe a landform?

There were a few other grammar mistakes. I find reading out loud what I write helps to find mistakes and to determine if dialog sounds natural.
coolmon16 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
this was another great chapter and having the gang's new friends get suspicious as a foreshadowing to them finding out the truth is a great touch in my opinion, can't wait for their responses later!
avidreader chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Like the twist to your story, I've been wanting a story with Arisa and Suzuka able to do magic because of what happen in A's when rein when berserk. Hope you will update more frequently.
coolmon16 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
hey this was great, but this also seems like a one-shot, I think that this has some great potential for an adventure genre fanfic so please come up with a way to extend it this could become so popular if you do that's something I truly believe. please give it some thought.
KuroYuki 34 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
nice beginning. really interesting. hope you update soon.
Tacosgonnatac chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Omg this is so good! Plz write more. Lols!
FateKitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I like your story so far. I look forward to the next chapter :)
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Looks like this will be a fun story.