Reviews for Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
That's so cute *_*
Addeklover chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love it. Good job.
Addeklover chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
great beginning. can't wait to read more.
Ceu Mesquita chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Great story. I love the way you describe Addison and Jake relationship and the way they interact with the two little kids. Thank yoyu for sharing it with me.
alterus chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Thanks for the update. I'm glad every thing works well. They got to kedp Kaitlin and be a one big happy family.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Write more!
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I loved this! Such a sweet story. I especially liked the part where Addison heard Jake talking to Kaitlyn over the baby monitor – I have such a soft spot for those types of scenes, and that scene was the perfect combination of touching and heart-meltingly adorable. Thanks so much for writing this. I can't wait to see what other Jaddison stories you have in store!

Also, just wanted to let you know that the first part of your review for The Shepherds literally had me laughing out loud; thanks! :)
DocMcRegals chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Awww, this was such a cute ending! I'm glad that you made Jake and Addison work things out, and Baby Kaitlyn and Henry are so adorable! This was simply very sweet, and an interesting plot line! Keep writing, you're very good at writing Jaddison stories!
MissMontgomery chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
How lovely with Henry having a biological sister! They have to keep her! The ending was so sad. So glad it's gonna be another chapter. Update soon! :)
red lighting chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
love it so good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Frankly if I were Jake, I'd be mad too. And it would be very unprofessional of Mildred to pressure Addison to make a split-second decision without a chance to talk to her family first. (Mildred didn't exactly come across in the best light with the whole judge thing on screen but still.) I just feel like the premises are a little forced, I guess.
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Uoool Jake com raiva
alterus chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Interesting! A Jaddison fight is unusual. I hope every thing will be fine. Update soon.
DocMcRegals chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww! This is so great! It's refreshing to see something new like this. Please do update this soon, because I'd love to see how this works out for Jake and Addison!
Xx
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow! This is amazing! I love the storyline, and I love the way you're writing Addison and Jake. I can't wait for you to post Part 2 (and any other Jaddison stories that you have in the works). :)