Reviews for Spaces Between Stars
I really love this story and I'm looking forward to future updates! Ever since you last posted, I have been periodically checking if I may have missed an update. But no pressure, take all the time you need :)
Love Child of The Rock Jolie chapter 7 . 4/14
can't wait to read more!
I really REALLy wanna know what happens next!
PinKrystal chapter 7 . 2/28
No, i don't f**king forgive you. You did it on purpose (shalala -shaking my head n cover my ears). I mean she is barely out of the village! and you did almost killed her. alright im done... not gonna continue (due to my fragile heart). its bad enough she is alone in the new world, when she start to trust her teammate, and suddenly Bam! get betrayed by Ex-sensei
Neat! Really dig this fic-
Dude what happens next?!
Hey this is quite an interresting fic. I dig altSakura's large family and heratage even if I dislike her world, and her arranged marriage. :P
I like your portrayal of canSakura's homelife. A strained relationship with a civialian family is exactly how I read her situation, but too many fic authors started taking Road To Ninja as gospel, and suddenly she had loving if eccentric carrer chunin parents, and I'm like, nothing about her screamed loving parents and definately not nin parents. I'm glad all you took was the name.

So is altKakashi mirroring Itachi or was just toying wt her when he missed her vital organs?

I do miss some commentary and questioning to each Sakura about the differences in thier worlds. "So what am I like in your world?"

I'm curious to learn more about this alt world, and I really wanna see it changed. Like stop with damn arranged marriages creepy cult politics. I'd very much like to see Sakura put Mikoto and Fugaku in their place after she's done freaking out about them being alive.

Also I really wish there were some alternate POV's besides the two Sakuras. What is everyone's thoughts about the situatin? It'd really add to the story. If u don't wanna disturb the format, then perhaps some interlude chapters every now and then?

Soo lighting and earth, Hatake and Haruno alliance?

Anyway I look forward to future chapters. :)

Dimension travel fics are always awesome and there aren't nearly enough of them so thanks for contributing. :)
Really interresting fic!
Bluecheesedancer chapter 7 . 1/2
I think I am in love with this story! I hope that you update soon, I’m looking forward to it. But I do feel bad for Itachi, he loves her but because of politics, they can’t be together. Ugh, I need something to mend my broken hearts
joys chapter 7 . 1/1
Great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
This is an amazingly creative story! I sincerely hope you continue this and see it through till the end! It’s one of the most unique fanfics I’ve ever read and I’ve been reading them for almost 15 years. Your scenario is richly attention grabbing and the flow is very smooth, especially transitioning from au to cannon. I’m checking daily for updates and I am sincerely hoping you make your way back to complete this tale! I’m on the edge of my seat with anticipation!
-purple_ladybug-
Key chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Wow, that punch came out of nowhere but I guess he deserved it after slapping her before.

Hmm. I’m in a dilemma. If the “wrong” Sakuras fall in love with Itachi and Karachi respectively then I don’t think they should “return” to their original bodies. I’m not sure who to root for or what. I’m so conflicted. T_T

Well there goes my theory of Itachi being a perfect genjutsu teacher to Sakura. I thought he would be perfect but apparently not in this timeline. Also, Sakura should be motivated to have real evidence that she could excel and exceed expectations if she really applies herself to learning.

First time I learn Naruto doesn’t have the kyuubi in him in this timeline.

This is devastating. I’m devastated. How can you stop here? I mean it’s bad enough it’s come to this. I now officially regret finishing this chapter as much as I’ve enjoyed it. Needless to say I’m looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Sakura’s medical jutsu would have been a literal lifesaver here.
Key chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
Ino doesn’t sound very friendly right now. I don’t care that they’re best friends. Water in the face is an offense while sleeping, imo.

Wow, this is intense. Again, I’m feeling so bad for Sakura. It’s too much.

This mind violation, gah. But it’s interesting to see this Sakura’s memories and what’s impressed upon her. That tiny moment with Itachi ruined by his parents. -_- I can see now why his mother is so cold towards her if they are so opposed to them being together to uphold clan politics. But… also, if the Haruno clan is so prestigious in the other world shouldn’t the Uchiha be HAPPY Sakura and Itachi want to be together? It doesn’t make sense. It should be an ideal situation. Why was Neji chosen by the Board but not Itachi? I hope this gets answered in future chapters.

Aww, poor Sakura. I guess I can emphasize a little with Ino. She’s being a good person even though she’s not her Sakura.

Does Torikae mean anything in Japanese? I already know tori means bird. Kae I’m not sure of.

Haha, Sakura putting Tsunade on the spot like that.

While I think the bloodline limit is really interesting I still don’t see how it would help battle-wise. Like I’d really appreciate to learn how the bloodline limit came to be, its lore and history and its use as an offensive technique.

Aww, Naruto arguing with Sasuke and having good points is great.

“you know nothing of the need for vengeance.” Said to Sasuke the self-proclaimed avenger.

Figures Kabuto would be the geneticist.

Also Kabuto being housed in Konoha and genuinely repentant is so interesting to me.

I love the way you detail the labs (I noticed it a lot in Contagious, too, naturally).

Oh, so the orb is an essential piece of the puzzle. Can I predict that this Sakura is going to Suna (if I recall) to get it in this universe?

Every time Sakura thinks she’s adjusted she gets shocked all over again.

I LOVE how authoritative this Sakura is. Her being the taichou is so satisfying.
Key chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Naruto being serious is throwing me off.

The Board Meeting is turning out to be a big deal. Also Sakura being flustered at the theatrics of it all is amusing.

I had to laugh at Sakura feeling this Konoha wasn’t struggling as much as her own village. That they had to resort to pomp to make up for it somehow.

Wow, Sakura is actually showing restraint at how casually she’s being discussed. Sasuke I’ve never liked but disliking Naruto too feels odd.

Orochimaru will never agree to a favor for free. So not all people are entirely different than the other reality, ha.

Also, Tsunade not having a deep bond with Sakura hurts me. And not even being skilled in medical ninjutsu is just weird.

NEJI? And he simply thinks she’s acting? This is so awkward and uncomfortable. Good thing Naruto and Sasuke arrived when they did!
Key chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
An update in two years? This is the only pro I see that I discovered your fanfic so late.

I’m doing okay with the timelines. I think you did a good job explaining who each Sakura is while the stories are progressing.

Sakura is so confused. I’m liking all the internal analysis, though.

“She didn’t want to alert him that anything unusual was going on.” Then, “I was just looking for your brother.” Yeah. That wouldn’t ring bells at all.

Okay now this is weirding ME out. Why is Sakura’s mother being so reluctant to spend time with her daughter or be affectionate to her? I’m feeling so sad for other!Sakura.

What in the world is going on? Why is Ino and her mother acting like strangers and enemies?

WHY IS HER MOTHER THIS WAY? I feel so bad for Sakura. It was like a dream come true only to turn into a nightmare.

Yay for Ino, though. I'm feeling a little teary for Sakura.