Reviews for Star Trek: Anniversary
Oh my gosh! I really like the plotline. Please write more!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
How could Beverly refuse? Please write more.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow I love this story I would love if you would continue this, its great! Love seeing them together and against the world!
sillychikax3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
great storie hope u continue
jewlz-sheridan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw i love this story! made me lol at the end. hope you do continue!

x
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I hope there is going to be a part two! I really enjoyed Q interventon. But was it just me or was more than one seat free? It said that there was eight seats, they were filled by Picard, Riker, Troi, Geordi, Data, Crusher and Worf. Is it just me or is that seven?
SpookyT chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I love the story please continue.
Ruby Moon-Snape chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I love these kinds of fics! I actually did a continuation of "Rascals" except I changed the ending. But enough about that, please please please please please please please please update!
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This is REALLY good! Why haven't you added more since you posteed it? I'd REALLY like to read more! PLEASE?
Puddlejumper chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This story was great until I got to the end. You could have made so much more out of that. I hope you'll post a sequel or a next chapter.
Lori6 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I love this! please post another chapter soon.
FicChick chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Hi

This is an absolutely amazing fanfic! Seriously, If I weren't sitting down I'd be on the floor crying with laughter. Ok, now you're going to think I'm mad, but that is one seriously cool fic.
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
You must continue! I would really like to see what happens next. You've got my intrest peaked!
Kat107 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
oh oh please finish! kudos i love it! but is that the only gift q is going to give them... of is there more...
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Keep writing. How do they Q to turn them back? What happens between Jean-Luke and Beverly?