Reviews for A Series of Fortunate Events
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 2/22
Finally! I found this story again! The first time I read it, I absolutely fell in love with your Severus and Hermione. There story not only makes sense but they play off each other well. And they were absolutely adorable! Especially Severus, when he first admits he loves her-so cute. I'm glad I found this story again. Its a real treat.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Severus is so sweet! I'm glad you didn't dwell too much on why Hernuine left the wizarding world. It made your story flow much more than if you had.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
THIS IS ADORABLE. I love all their meet cutes! I mean, first the bookshop, then the movies, then Hampton Court Palace! So cute :) this was great!
xx Sage
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I usually find stories where either of them have retreated to Muggleswick London and left the wizarding world behind quite hard to read but this one was just lovely. Of course it starts with a touch of melancholy but it just flowed through beautifully with all the right sweet bits. Definitely a favourite, thank you.
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it! Great take on the prompt! :D
nancy loves harry potter chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I love this story! I read a lot of the smuttier stories (and I enjoy them) but it's so nice to have a change of pace and just focus on the formation of a beautiful relationship.
meg527 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
So sweet. Thank you!
SexySloth chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oooh! I just found this one! Silly me, I've been out of the loop. :) This was lovely. Very sweet and endearing. I liked the "series of events" - fortunate indeed-that led them to meet and get together. It was very well done. Your details, especially of the cafe and about Severus wanting to hex the bits off of the re-inactment actors at the museum makes this story unique and special. Wonderful job, my dear!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Well, yes, tea solves EVERYTHING. I like the idea of Hermione turning her back on magic completely, it's not like it gave her a better childhood than if she had attended the local grammar school, after all.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was so romantic. And when he came behind her and wrapped his arm around her, I swooned so damn loud lol.
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Enchanting story! I enjoyed the relationship between the two of them very much. Thank you.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww. This one was sweet. Severus is kind of awkward with her with I find to be an adorable trait.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I am truly astounded. This was such a satisfying piece for me. The sadness, the hopefulness, the longing, and finally, the giving and receiving of love, respect and tenderness. It's amazing. A wonderfully written piece. Bravo. -his
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Loved it.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is soooo sweet! Although I always wish for smut, I can definitely appreciate this story just as it is.