Reviews for When Our Eyes Met
WalkersCrown chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Hey I realised that after she taught them her new move u never had them check for the chakra nature because now matter what u do if they ain't water natured the attack would be as powerful as it should be.

P.S this is awesome
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Thanks for the update !
Steam Powered Crow chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Wow, what's up with Kiba's chakra? Endless, even more so than Naruto's? I can't wait for more.
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Neji is such a jackass. Keep going.
Ayrmed chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Looks like we're gonna see some fun
RedEye00 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I think I missed something. When did the legendary sucker move in with the bridge builder?
PiotrMc chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
i am enjoying this tsory so far
The Magical Wizard of Ninjas chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Continue lol
NeonJiwachi chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh btw that from 'Jeff-kuuun' was mine x3
Jeff-kunnn chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH TTTT I cried & laughed more time then you think I should've... This inspires me to continue with my fanfic too! This story is seriously one of the best i've read. At first I was skeptical because of all the differences with team members, but I ended up LOVING it. I can't honestly believe this is your first fanfic xD It's just too good. I'm definitely following it & favorite-ing with my account. I was ecstatic to see that you said it was the first arc, which meant this fanfic was far from over. I'm so incredibly happy with this I could die 3 Again, great job, I love you, mwah, see you
The Magical Wizard of Ninjas chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Promising.
Souleaterhetalia chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
POST MORE CHAPTERS!
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
A happy ending for everyone.
RedEye00 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter. I'm sure Naruto will feel some guilt after the fight but he did it to save his friends. It doesn't look good for Sasuke though, huh?
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Great start! I liked what you did with Naruto getting to become a genin...and how he is determined to change...you had him react sooo differently when Sasuke got negative with him. I like your depiction of Hinata...she seems just right so far.