Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
evi ive chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I hope you come back to this story some day :(
evi ive chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love that you have stories with the 9th doctor
ran0neechan chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Update! :D I mean, aw sad and stuff, but interesting :)
hermoine snape chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
That was great. Please update soon!
hungrywhovianpotterhead chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
love it so far can't wait for the next chapter please, please, please update soon!
thereadingturtle chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I NEED MORE NOW!
mecbre chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Love the premise! Can't wait to see how it goes :)
supernena25 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I'm glad that Donna is here, she's my favorite after Rose D So the Doctor must realize something is wrong at this point, I'm curious about what change everything and how they're gonna fix it. This story has caught my attention and it seems pretty cool so far or at least the idea on which you base it. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how it develops D
watchingfromtheforest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hi!
This is an absolutely brilliant story idea. I love it! My only suggestion is you work on the grammar and sentence flow a bit. Nothing reading it through a few times won't fix! But keep writing, this is getting very exciting.
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Great start
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Well started, your premises sounds good.
X chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I really wanna know what happens next :0
ThatOneFan chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Look! It's Donna! I'm pretty sure her being there is a good thing, considering the boys are going to need someone to make them focus. Before the Fires of Pompeii though? Which means it's before Donna learns that some things just have to happen no matter what.

Looking forward to the next one, no matter which Doc it zeros in on the reactions should be great to read.
On a unrelated note, did you remove some of your stories? I could have sworn that there was one that took Doc, Jack, Donna and Rose from right after SE/JE and dropped them into the middle of Boom Town.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
ohh now it gets interesting hahah I cannot wait for more
Nicolive chapter 1 . 8/10/2013