Reviews for Paradise Lost
Soul of a Storyteller chapter 41 . 2/24
Wow. I really hope this story isn't abandoned because it's absolutely wonderful. It's angsty without being whiny (a problem I find in a lot of angst fics). I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort stories where Cas is the one hurt. I love the focus on his friendship with Sam as well as a lot of fanfics seem to forget that Castiel is friends with both of the brothers. You do a very good job of portraying Castiel's PTSD in a fashion that is both realistic and respectful, all of the characters are in character, and the plot is very interesting. I do sincerely hope this story will be updated as I'd love to see more of it.
Jade Johanson chapter 41 . 11/29/2015
Ok. Like you need to update. I just binge read this and it was amazing. You need to updated. It is fabulousness.
Snovolovac chapter 35 . 9/27/2015
I KNEW IT! IIIIIII KNEW IT! he's the one that got cas out, too right? i suspected it from the moment he said 'Cassie'. and yes, its him! awesome!
Snovolovac chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
i want that petty excuse for a woman no suffer. badly. peace out
Snovolovac chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
DEan NO. NOoOOooO.
Snovolovac chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
i don't know how to feel about dean now...last scene was awesome! great chapter
Snovolovac chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
i don't know how to feel about dean now...last scene was awesome! great chapter
Snovolovac chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
this one was just perfect. respect
Snovolovac chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
oh, my God, you made me cry
Snovolovac chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
oh, my poor ex angel! how dare they?! anyway, this chapter was very well written. now, i wish i could have written more, but I'm too interested in this amazing plot to actually write a long review! you're awesome, keep writting, cuzz you're damn good at it
Snovolovac chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
i seriously hate those sons of bitches. and bitch. awesome chapter, yet again
Snovolovac chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
awesome chapter. it may be wrong, but i like that Cas is starting to swear xD
mscottsayshi chapter 41 . 5/6/2015
Best news I've had in a while! I can't wait!
Miyth chapter 40 . 5/3/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic... :(

I don't normally read fics unless they are complete, but I found this through spn fic finder and I really want to read it. It's a bummer knowing that it just cuts off...

I hope you can find the inspiration to finish this, almost a year down the line. It's very good from what I've read.
mscottsayshi chapter 39 . 1/5/2015
I really hope you plan to update this soon. It is one of the best written fics I have come across and I would love to see how it ends. Hope all is well with you. Keep up the good work.