Reviews for Paradise Lost
mscottsayshi chapter 41 . 5/6
Best news I've had in a while! I can't wait!
Miyth chapter 40 . 5/3
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic... :(

I don't normally read fics unless they are complete, but I found this through spn fic finder and I really want to read it. It's a bummer knowing that it just cuts off...

I hope you can find the inspiration to finish this, almost a year down the line. It's very good from what I've read.
mscottsayshi chapter 39 . 1/5
I really hope you plan to update this soon. It is one of the best written fics I have come across and I would love to see how it ends. Hope all is well with you. Keep up the good work.
mscottsayshi chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
More please.
btm chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
Honestly, I have enjoyed this story more than real season 9. Please, continue. Amazing job so far! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful work! I have enjoyed every minute of this story, and am very much looking forward to next chapter! Your characterization is fantastic and the story flow is very compelling. Keep up the lovely work!
Vanessa chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
Hi this is a really well written fic. You capture their emotions very well. I was wondering if you could maybe possibly include some more Dean/Cas bonding moments? Like bromance? I feel like their relationship now isn't as close and is just blame. I love your writing and I hope I consider my suggestion!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
I just love your Gabriel so much, okay? I just think that you really understand his character and it hurts me xD okay update soon. I want to know what happens next!
BranchSuper chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
Cas is having a tough time with those panic attacks, especially as they leave him afraid of Dean while he's having one. At least Gabe was able to rescue Adriel.
switchfootfan1 chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
Great chapter! I love this story! I'm dying to know how Dean reacts when Cas tells him. Please update soon!
Aini NuFire chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
I've missed your updates. Please finish the story!

Poor Dean; he's not used to being unable to help. I'm glad Sam can get through to Cas. And yay Gabriel has returned to help! Sorta. I imagine he'll be grumpy when he wakes up. And were those angels and demons working together to trap other angels? What are they up to?
switchfootfan1 chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I had to re-read the story because it had been so long but it only reminded me of how much I love this story! Please update soon!
Ibelieve24 chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
You are an amazing writer. So glad to see you back. You captured Crowley very well. Can't wait to see what happens.
BranchSuper chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
Cas has some issues to work out, but things are getting bewtter. Gabriel, however, should know all about demon deals...
Aini NuFire chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
Poor Cas. I'm curious, do you plan on angeling him up again in this story, or keeping him human?

Oh, my dear Gabriel, of course he's on a beach instead of searching for Adriel! Nice touch. And the plot thickens, though we all know working with Crowley never ends well...

I'm sure you'll slip back into your writing groove no problem!