Reviews for Because His Heart Is Pure
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 3/15
This was...wonderful and painful. I liked the poems a lot. Majestic job!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 3/15
No! Why must you do this?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 3/15
Sweet and heartbreaking. Like 90% of the show. And just as well done.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/12
Absolutely awesome story, loved it from start to finish, thanks :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 1/30
Awwww that was awesome. I really loved it. xo
LaueHime chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh jesus that was wonderful ! I love what you did with the poems and how it totally fit with Sam being the brave knight. I'm glad he turned out okay too ! Wonderful job with the brothers too ! Characters were right on ! That was beautiful, really! I loved it ! And I know Sam would get worse any time if it meant saving Dean! He has a pure heart indeed! Thanks for sharing :)
ccase1313 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Sam definitely is like Galahad. I was glad to notice that you still have a kitty, even though your old one left you. They are definitely Significant Others, despite what the pet-less think.
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Okay, I feared up when Dean made his own poem about Sam. That... That was amazing. You're stories are going to keep me up tonight. I don't want to sleep. I want to read.
nerdyhippychick chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I loved the way you incorporated the poems, Frost and Tennyson are two of my favorite poets!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Oh. My. God. The feels! This is an awesome end to a very awesome story!
Spoilerwolf chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Awww! It's finished! (happy and sad at the same time)

I loved Dean creating his own version of the poem - how sweet (and something he'd totally deny doing if or when Sam asked :p)

I really liked that you tied in parts of the canon timeline into this (i.e. mention of Galahad).

Great job Dev - thrilled you picked me to write for :)

(ps - please keep writing - spn fanfiction needs good writers - so few are left! ;) )

- Spoilerwolf
elektra56765 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I am crying so hard right now,This is such a beautiful story!I love every bit of it!You write wonderfully.
baileylovesyou0400 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Chapter thing was seriously the greatest thing ever oh my god. I loved the poem about Sam so much, i seriously cried like a little girl. Thank you for the amazing story!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
great ending
thesenseicrew3009 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
What this world would going to be without sam?
The one and only Sam that possesses the purest and bravest of heart.
I seriously think we should have a 'Sam Winchester Appreciation Day' just to remind all of us how lucky we are to have sam gracing our mortal heart and filling it with too much emotions just with his presence alone..

...and his dimples
...and puppy eyes
...and his fine fine physics

Seriously...

Okay..about the story

I was moved. By the poem. By dean. By sam. Heck even by Sir Gallahad. I love everything about this story. I want to talk about grammar and stuffs but who am I to talk about the mechanics of english writing? I am not even good at it. I am more of a...feeler? (Is that even a word?) I feel the words so when the timing is wrong, or the emotional aspect being too short or too draggy, or the transition being too abrupt or choppy, I would normally feel it. So reading this, I did experience some of those but it was very rare. I mean verrrrryyyyyy rare I almost forgot I had those moments. So in terms of playing with my emotions, u did a hell of a job. Ur timing is brilliant. Thumbs up!

I'd definitely following u and really hope u would write another beautiful fic such as this.
Preferably a hurt sam..because we all love hurt sam. Or is it just me?

And thank you for sharing this. Thank you